Sleep as android
Work in progress
Sleep as android is a sleep tracker and alarm app for your android phone. It has extended Tasker integration and we can use that to automate certain tasks around sleeping!
Requirements from Google Play Store:
Sleep as android functions as plugin for Tasker. For now you can use the json api from Domoticz to couple both.
Steps to do this:
- Set your alarm in Sleep as android
- Start Tasker and create a new profile (Click on "+" in the bottom bar)
- Select event --> plugin --> sleep
- Click on the pencil next to "configuration" now you see al the integration options.
- For example click on "alarm started"
- Click on the "<" in the top bar to go back
- Add a new task and give it a name (for example "Wake up coffee")
- Click on "+" and at an action (use net --> HTTP get)
- Add server, port, and path of the Domoticz server with a coresponding device (for example turn on your coffee machine).
- After you cancel the alarm, get out of bed and get your coffee.
Possible ideas With Tasker the ideas are endless however in combination with Sleep as android you could:
- turn off the lights when you start sleep tracking
- dim the lights a bit when its time to sleep
- turn on your lights/coffee machine/boiler/anything on alarm
- install both apps and try for yourself