Python Plugin Manager
Domoticz Python Plugin Manager
Small plugin to install other plugins from a popup list, or/and keep them always up to date.
Raspberry Pi - Confirmed
Ubuntu Debian - Confirmed
Windows - Not Supported
• has a predefined list of plugins to be installed
Supported plugins can be found on : https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Plugins
• updates itself on every self.stop() or plugin update
• supports only plugins located on GitHub
• performs plugin installation only if plugin directory not exists
• performs plugin installation and prompts you to restart Domoticz in order to activate it.
• self updates every 24 hours
• update selected plugin (ad-hoc update) every 24 hours
• check for updates for currently installed plugins and notify admin
Navigate to the plugin directory, and install the plugin straight from Github.
cd domoticz/plugins git clone https://github.com/ycahome/pp-manager.git PP-MANAGER
Next You have to make the plugin.py file executable. Let's enter the directory and issue the command:
cd PP-MANAGER chmod +x plugin.py
Next, restart Domoticz so that it will find the plugin:
sudo systemctl restart domoticz.service
From now on the plugin should be able to be set-up from the Domoticz interface. Go to Setup, Hardware give it a name and look in the dropdown for Python Plugin Manager. Then click Add at the bottom and voila.
To install a desired plugin:
Remember that some plugins require some prerequisites to be installed first, check https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Plugins for "$" next to.
Also Domoticz restart is required after every plugin installation.
Highlight Python Plugin Manager at the Hardware tab. Go down to Plugin to install: and choose Your plugin. Press Update and restart Domoticz
Go to Setup, Hardware give it a name and look in the dropdown for Your just installed plugin. Then click Add at the bottom.
If you need any help, have some questions or want to contribute http://domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22339