RfPlayer - RFP1000 integration into Domoticz
Python version 3.x required & Domoticz version 3.7xxx or greater.
Go in your Domoticz folder, open plugins directory and create a new one name rfplayer.
Go in this new folder and run :
go to Domoticz / Setup / Hardware and select RFplayer
for the configuration, lets focus on specific parameters to this plugin, for others, see Domoticz documentation.
- Name: Hardware name to give
- Serial Port : Serial port use by the Rfp1000 (ttyUSBx for linux, COMx for Windows)
- Mac : mac address of the Rfplayer, if not blank, will set rfplayer mac address (see Rfplayer Doc for more information)
- Enable Learning Mode : If set to 'yes', all new decode signal will create Domoticz device
- Manual Create devices : If set will create device for protocol set with device id and area, if need, set below
- devices ID : device ID for manual creation
- Area (For X2D) : device area for manual creation (use only for x2d433 and x2d868)
- Debug : False or True, this will put lots of informations into Domoticz log, use it for testing only. On production put it to False.
If you don't have any remote control or transmitter you can setup learning mode to false, else let it on true. Any new discovered devices will be add automatically to domoticz.
For remote controlled plug, or any device controlled with remote, you should will have to set up your plug with the new virtual switch created in Domoticz (check your remote controlled plug on how to add new remote)