Toon not connecting

Topics (not sure which fora)
when not sure where to post, post here and mods will move it to right forum.
Pandabeer
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 10265

Toon not connecting

Post by Pandabeer » Friday 07 December 2018 14:31

Hello,

Due to some problems at Eneco - it was not possible to read out / have contact with the Toon Thermostat the last 14 days (before it worked flawless for some weeks after the Toon was installed in my house) - now Eneco fixed the login problems which many customers had (as well the app's Mijn Eneco / Toon as the web dashboard) Now these problems looks like they have been tackeld (I can login in the Web portal and Apps) But ... I still have no connection anymore with the Toon Thermostat in Domoticz!

I had to change my password - this I also changed in Domoticz - as well I add a new hardware component 'Toon Thermostat' with the right login name and password (which are working in the Apps and Dashboard) - but still without succes...

Code: Select all

2018-12-07 13:28:07.651 Error: ToonThermostat: Invalid data received, or invalid username/password!
I use the last beta 4.10265

Anybody facing the same problems? Is there a solution? I want to rebuild the heating programm - and for this I need Domoticz to change the temperature setting of Toon...

Thank you for your help / reply!

Peter
Little expert running Domoticz on a Raspberry Pi

Code: Select all

Toon Thermostat | Mi-Light | Z-Wave Thermostat valves and CO2 / fire detection units | KiKa |