Localhost stuck on Domoticz Topic is solved

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc
Maciz
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Localhost stuck on Domoticz

Post by Maciz » Thursday 29 November 2018 8:16

Hi all,

I was using Jenkins on my PC for a while and my localhost:8080 was always directed me to my Jenkins server. I wanted to try out Domoticz, so I installed Domoticz and my localhost:8080 changed to Domoticz. I already has my Jenkins setup correctly, so that was no problem. After trying it for a while, I decided I wanted to install it on my Pi at home, so I uninstalled Domoticz from my PC because I wanted to get my localhost back to my Jenkins server. But even after uninstalling and removing all files from my hard drive, I still get the "Domoticz Offline" page when I go to localhost:8080.

Does any of you have any idea how I can get it to go to my Jenkins environment again? I can't find any clue anywhere.

Thanks

waaren
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: Localhost stuck on Domoticz

Post by waaren » Thursday 29 November 2018 8:23

Maciz wrote:
Thursday 29 November 2018 8:16
Hi all,

I was using Jenkins on my PC for a while and my localhost:8080 was always directed me to my Jenkins server. I wanted to try out Domoticz, so I installed Domoticz and my localhost:8080 changed to Domoticz. I already has my Jenkins setup correctly, so that was no problem. After trying it for a while, I decided I wanted to install it on my Pi at home, so I uninstalled Domoticz from my PC because I wanted to get my localhost back to my Jenkins server. But even after uninstalling and removing all files from my hard drive, I still get the "Domoticz Offline" page when I go to localhost:8080.

Does any of you have any idea how I can get it to go to my Jenkins environment again? I can't find any clue anywhere.

Thanks
Did you clear your cache and appcache ? (not the same) ?

-clearing appcache
Chrome: chrome://appcache-internals/#
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/storage
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

Maciz
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: Localhost stuck on Domoticz

Post by Maciz » Thursday 29 November 2018 9:49

Thanks! That solved it. Didn't know there were 2 caches