Evohome Control From Dashboard

For heating/cooling related questions in Domoticz
chonnymon
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:

Evohome Control From Dashboard

Post by chonnymon » Saturday 10 November 2018 17:10

Hello,

I have added my evohome system via API and am able to set the temperature when viewing the devices in the temperature tab, however, I am unable to set the temperature from the dashboard.

Is there any way to enable this? or a workaround

Ideally would also like to be able to set an 'override' timer so that I can for example set 'living room to 20 degrees for 2 hours' before returning to the normal schedule

I have tried googling and searching these forums and have not been able to find an answer.

Many thanks in advance

philchillbill
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: beta

Re: Evohome Control From Dashboard

Post by philchillbill » Saturday 10 November 2018 18:00

You cannot change temp from the dashboard, unfortunately. If you want to create a switch that sets a temperature with an until-time specified, a JSON call to the api will do the trick (this is mentioned in the wiki). Something along the lines of:

Code: Select all

http://192.168.1.12:8080/json.htm?type=setused&idx=106&setpoint=22&mode=TemporaryOverride&until=2018-11-10T16:00&used=true
NUC/Ubuntu, Evohome Heating + HGI80, Evohome Security, 4x HikVision IP cams, Aeotec, Neo & Fibaro Z-Wave, Logitech Media Server (on Synology DS916+), 10x SqueezeBox, Kodi, Harmony Hub, 5x Amazon Echo, HA-Bridge, Hue.