Python Zigbee plugin to give, deCONZ bridge

Xiaomi, Ikea TRÅDFRI, Philips Hue and more.
Thorgal789
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:

Python Zigbee plugin to give, deCONZ bridge

Post by Thorgal789 » Thursday 08 November 2018 19:40

Hello, I know someone is working for a deCONZ hardware support viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25179&p=193697&hil ... ee#p193697
But in the meantime I have make a python version of it.
It works without problem, but I don't have time to make support for it, so If someone want it, all files are free to use, just tell me for I make PR on your github instead of mine.

To resume, You need to use a deCONZ device (raspbee or conbee), official compatibility list https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/d ... ed-Devices
You can use their GUI, for maintenance, support, look traffic, set attributes, manage router, ect ....
You can use their Web app, for devices management, pairing, groups, ect ...

And use this plugin to make bridge beetween their webserver and domoticz.

Url : https://github.com/Smanar/Domoticz-deCONZ

TODO:
The plugin works fine, but I haven't tested all possibles devices, so not finished, for group I m using group name from deCON, so not realy robust.
Take care if you have too much devices, at startup, the plugin add ALL your devices from deCONZ in domoticz (except these one in banned file).
Last edited by Thorgal789 on Thursday 15 November 2018 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

danielxn
Domoticz version:

Re: Python Zigbee plugin to give, deCONZ bridge

Post by danielxn » Wednesday 14 November 2018 23:31

Hi,
I have been looking for this for a long time :) an easy way to get IKEA lights to work with Domoticz!

So have been trying out your plugin for a few days with a Conbee stick and so far it has been working good.

But why do you set the default state for lights to off?
For example if I have a dimmable light connected to a normal lightswitch and switches it on, the light starts is turned on but then immidiatly is turned off and I have to pick up the app to turn it on again.

Thorgal789
Domoticz version:

Re: Python Zigbee plugin to give, deCONZ bridge

Post by Thorgal789 » Thursday 15 November 2018 18:31

Long story ^^, but it s changed now.
1 - When you turn power off then on , all ikea bulb turn on, no realy good if you have a total power off when you are away.
2 - When an ikea bulb join the network, you don't receive information about it's state, you need to ask yourself.
3 - Bulb don't memorise last state on my side, if I cut the power, all is reseted.

So it was my first solution. When deconz detect a "discover device" if the device is a bulb, I turned them off directly. But later I had a device that make a "discovery device" randomly, not full discovery (so not a DC I think) but enought for deCONZ send me the notification and turn off the light.
So now the new method (still on test, so not fully on github) set the device to off on new discovery, but only if the device haven't send request during the last 10s.
So if you turn it 2 times in less than 10s, it will stay on, but you will see it at "off" in domoticz if your device not send sate information.

ATM it work at home, but not a realy good solution, on my future tests, I will send on every "new discovery" request in "blind mode" with the current setting in domoticz, so event if the device don't send information, it will be resynchronized with domoticz.

I have too some problems with switch, but your problem is exactly mine ATM ^^, so I m trying several solution to find the better.

You can disable this fonction whith setting this line in comment

Code: Select all

self.SetDeviceDefautState(IEEE,_Data['r'])