I am wondering if a node which:
- was last seen 13 days ago,
- is set to 24h wakeup interval,
- for which OZW reports "dynamic (sleeping)" status,
- wasn't moved,
- for which controller has direct route,
- for which heal doesn't work,
- which has still good battery,
- was triggered many times, yet doesn't report it,
isn't in fact dead?
The node is door sensor. Is there something I could do apart from factory reset and re-including it? I've tried to exclude it, but despite it is some 4m from the controller (Aeotec Z-Stick Gen 5), I couldn't.
Previously to include it I have performed it's factory reset, but I had to performed it a few dozens times until the node was eventually included. I don't know why it is so resistant.
For Z-Wave related questions in Domoticz
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests