Accessing MySensors Child value via dzVents

Easy to use, 100% Lua-based event scripting framework.
lamptah
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Accessing MySensors Child value via dzVents

Post by lamptah » Thursday 11 October 2018 5:05

Is it possible to set the hardware value of a MySensors child via dzVents? These values seem to be purged during a restart of domoticz, and the IR Send command is relying on finding a previously received V_IR_RECEIVE in the values. Which works fine as long as domoticz was not restarted and purged any previously received V_IR_RECEIVE value, but after a restart the send function is defunct until a code is first received again.

This seems to be due to the fact that the value of the MySensors child is purged upon domoticz restart, and the WriteToHardware function uses `FindChildByValueType(V_IR_RECEIVE);` to find the child (and value to send).

After domoticz restart:
After child refreshes IR code:

So unless I force the MySensors node to periodically refresh all possible codes, I would need to manually set them with dzVents upon domoticz restart. Is that possible?

Thanks!

waaren
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: Accessing MySensors Child value via dzVents

Post by waaren » Thursday 11 October 2018 5:58

lamptah wrote:
Thursday 11 October 2018 5:05
Is it possible to set the hardware value of a MySensors child via dzVents?
Probably only if you know the JSON to set this.
You can try to catch the JSON by going into developer tools of the chrome browser by pressing <CTRL> <SHIFT> <I> and enter the command.
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo