Today I had the time to add a Qubino ZMNHYD1 to my domoticz to be able to readout the power usage for my washing machine.
Before the installation I wanted to test it with a normal LED light to see if the readouts will be okay.
But I immediately noticed an offset off a 1000x times the value in kWh.
The light has only be on for approximately 30-40 minutes but it is reporting I used 3.4kWh already.
Which I think needs to be like 3.4Wh or 0.0034kWh.
How can I fix this issue. I think the report from the Qubino is in watts not kW.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tuesday 17 October 2017 10:07
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version:
- Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 14.48.12.png (103.7 KiB) Viewed 134 times
- Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 14.45.34.jpg (92.75 KiB) Viewed 134 times
- Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 14.35.01.png (123.79 KiB) Viewed 137 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests