Add HA bridge to Domoticz

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc
wou5er
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:

Add HA bridge to Domoticz

Post by wou5er » Saturday 29 September 2018 18:52

As of now i've been using Domoticz quite a while..

The thing is i want to use HA bridge to control my harmony hub and Hue system
I run Domoticz on windows server 2016 as service everything works well except, connect HA bridge to Domoticz...

I can connect to my HA bridge setup what is running on a Raspberry pi 3, when i push the link button in HA and after that in Domoticz register, i get a key...
But it is not showing any devices from HA.
My ports 80 are open in the network.... i can ping to both machines so the connection is there.

In HA bridge i cannot acces Domoticz devices.. i get an error 500
In domoticz i cannot acces HA bridge

What is the problem here?

waaren
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: Add HA bridge to Domoticz

Post by waaren » Saturday 29 September 2018 23:28

wou5er wrote:
Saturday 29 September 2018 18:52
.... I want to use HA bridge to control my harmony hub and Hue system
I run Domoticz on windows server 2016 as service everything works well except, connect HA bridge to Domoticz...
I can connect to my HA bridge setup what is running on a Raspberry pi 3, when i push the link button in HA and after that in Domoticz register, i get a key...
But it is not showing any devices from HA.
My ports 80 are open in the network.... i can ping to both machines so the connection is there.

In HA bridge i cannot acces Domoticz devices.. i get an error 500

What is the problem here?
My HA bridge runs on my Synology NAS and I have domoticz instances on RPI's.
They are both in my home network 192.168.nnn

In domoticz I configured "Local Networks (no username/password):" [Setup] [ Settings] [System] as
127.0.0.*;192.168.nnn.*
127.0.0.* // local host
192.168.nnn.* // home network (replace 192.168.nnn by that part of your home network

and press [Apply settings]

Now you can enter in the HA-Bridge [HA Bridge][Bridge Control] the domoticz IP and domoticz port and leave the username password blank
If you have not blocked any ports on your home network, the HA bridge should pick up all devices / scenes and groups from your domoticz system.
If you press the build button on a device it will compose the json for you that will switch the device / scene / group.
Please be aware that these composed json string are not usable for sensors. You have to modify them manual (look at https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Domoticz_ ... N_URL's for the correct format / syntax.
I do not understand this. HA bridge does send to domoticz and ask domoticz for info but I am not aware of any domoticz initiated actions from domoticz to the bridge ?

Hope this help
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

wou5er
Domoticz version:

Post by wou5er » Sunday 30 September 2018 22:17

I do not understand this. HA bridge does send to domoticz and ask domoticz for info but I am not aware of any domoticz initiated actions from domoticz to the bridge ?

Hope this help
This is the part where domoticz recognize ha bridge added devices.. but in domoticz there arent any devices from my HA bridge...
on my windows server i got port 80 open as port 8080 so i should see the devices in my device page in domoticz... but that doesn't

waaren

Post by waaren » Sunday 30 September 2018 23:15

wou5er wrote:
Sunday 30 September 2018 22:17
This is the part where domoticz recognize ha bridge added devices.. but in domoticz there arent any devices from my HA bridge...
on my windows server i got port 80 open as port 8080 so i should see the devices in my device page in domoticz... but that doesn't
Still don't understand. As far as I know, no devices added to the ha-bridge, are to be created in domoticz. Do I miss something ?
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

wou5er
Domoticz version:

Post by wou5er » Monday 01 October 2018 6:53

waaren wrote:
Sunday 30 September 2018 23:15
wou5er wrote:
Still don't understand. As far as I know, no devices added to the ha-bridge, are to be created in domoticz. Do I miss something ?
yes, the point is i need to control my habridge devices with domoticz not the other way around,

waaren

Post by waaren » Monday 01 October 2018 8:21

wou5er wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 6:53
waaren wrote:
wou5er wrote:
yes, the point is i need to control my habridge devices with domoticz not the other way around,
That is not how the ha-bridge concept work.

wou5er
Domoticz version:

Post by wou5er » Monday 01 October 2018 9:31

waaren wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 8:21
wou5er wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 6:53
waaren wrote:

That is not how the ha-bridge concept work.
thats true but this way should work also... in the past it did! but now it isn't working...
Add the ha bridge as a phillips hue device under hardware

the only thing that is different is that domotic's is running on Window server 2016 and Habridge on a PI... where it in the past both on the pi was

waaren

Post by waaren » Monday 01 October 2018 9:50

wou5er wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 9:31
thats true but this way should work also... in the past it did! but now it isn't working...

the only thing that is different is that domotic's is running on Window server 2016 and Habridge on a PI... where it in the past both on the pi was
Ah.. Now I understand what you try to do. Does it still work when you install the ha-bridge on the PI where domoticz is active ?

wou5er
Domoticz version:

Post by wou5er » Monday 01 October 2018 9:55

waaren wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 9:50
wou5er wrote:

Ah.. Now I understand what you try to do. Does it still work when you install the ha-bridge on the PI where domoticz is active ?
Domoticz is active on a windows server 2016
Ha bridge on the pi..
So to answer your question, i really don't know

wou5er
Domoticz version:

Post by wou5er » Tuesday 02 October 2018 12:14

waaren wrote:
Monday 01 October 2018 9:50
wou5er wrote:

Well I can now acces Domoticz devices with HA bridge but acces HA devices with domoticz not...

HA bridge is connect tot domoticz... domoticz log is ok... but it isn't showing the devices of HA bridge anyone any idea what is happening here, and what i'm doing wrong/forget?