I come from Samsung SmartThing, but decided to move to Domoticz because I want to have more historical data and I want to have weather information in and outdoor and I want to have monitored my power and gas information.
I bought a Pi 3b+, installed domoticz, plugged in my Aeon G5 zwave stick and all works like a charm.
I installed the P1 cable in my smart meter (ISKRA AM550) and attached it to Domoticz. Selected the correct baud-rate and of course the correct port and waited for about 30 seconds in the devices tab, but nothing showed up. No gas, no power devices.
What I tried
Of course I tried several things to solve/isolate the issue:
- In raspbian I tried the following command:This just gives me the result 'CONNECTED' in the console and nothing happens
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install cu minicom sudo cu -l /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 115200 --parity=none
- Installed domoticz on my Synology and tried here, but no devices showed up
- On the raspberry-domoticz tried every possible settings combination. No result
- Yes, my domoticz accepts new hardware in the settings
- Connected to windows and used the application HyperTerminal to test the cable. It connected with my P1 meter and got readable data back. So the cable is just fine
- Installed domoticz on windows, connected the COM3 port (since that was the correct port), but no new devices in domoticz
- back to raspberry, tried other USB-ports, but no result.
- Tried on the latest stable and the latest beta.
Planned next step
Wait for your expertise and hope there is a solution.