Sorry for my language, i was so frustrated yesterday. I had done alott of work to get it working again.
I did try to update to latest Beta version, but it did not help. I have managed to fix it today. I set Domoticz
back to default Theme. That helped. If you look at the Domoticz theme I used first you had to hook box to disable event in settings <-- This I think should be opposite. I was not able to change this, everytime I saved, it went back to being unhooked.
But on default theme its the opposite. You have to unhook to dissable event and hook box to enable event. Changed theme and deleted cache in chrome and it started working again. I am not sure If this is a bug or not.