Notification sounds in the domoticz mobile app

Easy to use, 100% Lua-based event scripting framework.
hmjgriffon
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Notification sounds in the domoticz mobile app

Post by hmjgriffon » Saturday 14 July 2018 8:01

So I have notification settings for some of my scripts to send to the mobile app on my phone, they go to my phone just fine, but I specified a sound to play in the script, and in the app on the phone for the sound to override my phone's volume settings. Does anyone have this working? The notification line in my script looks like this as an example.

Code: Select all

domoticz.notify('The '..device.name..' was opened!', domoticz.PRIORITY_EMERGENCY, domoticz.SOUND_SIREN)
Everything seems to work but I don't hear any siren sound on my phone, if I turn up the volume, I just hear a generic sound. Would love to if possible make certain scripts play a loud noise on my phone regardless of volume level, do not disturb, etc. to get my attention.

Lebo2d9
Domoticz version: L stab

Re: Notification sounds in the domoticz mobile app

Post by Lebo2d9 » Saturday 14 July 2018 11:26

hmjgriffon wrote:So I have notification settings for some of my scripts to send to the mobile app on my phone, they go to my phone just fine, but I specified a sound to play in the script, and in the app on the phone for the sound to override my phone's volume settings. Does anyone have this working? The notification line in my script looks like this as an example.

domoticz.notify('The '..device.name..' was opened!', domoticz.PRIORITY_EMERGENCY, domoticz.SOUND_SIREN)
Everything seems to work but I don't hear any siren sound on my phone, if I turn up the volume, I just hear a generic sound. Would love to if possible make certain scripts play a loud noise on my phone regardless of volume level, do not disturb, etc. to get my attention.
Hi, i use macrodroid to play the notitifications. You can adapt the action to play a sirene sound.
Domoicz on RPI3 (wifi) directly connected 3x ds18b20 for CV temp, Evohome (9 zone), 1 remote 220V switch based on ESP-12. RFXtrx433E, 16x AMST-606, 5 Somfy RTS motors
Domoticz on RPI3(wifi) as slave for terraruim control
More to come

hmjgriffon
Domoticz version:

Re: Notification sounds in the domoticz mobile app

Post by hmjgriffon » Sunday 15 July 2018 8:04

Lebo2d9 wrote:
Saturday 14 July 2018 11:26
hmjgriffon wrote:So I have notification settings for some of my scripts to send to the mobile app on my phone, they go to my phone just fine, but I specified a sound to play in the script, and in the app on the phone for the sound to override my phone's volume settings. Does anyone have this working? The notification line in my script looks like this as an example.

Hi, i use macrodroid to play the notitifications. You can adapt the action to play a sirene sound.
thanks i'll give it a shot.