Python and python framework
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sunday 03 December 2017 23:37
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi
- Domoticz version: Beta
During development of Python plugins, I got requests if it was possible to send notifications, access user variables, etc.
For that reason I started to write an global API in Python based on Domoticz API/JSON URL's
which can be used in Python Plugins. At this moment it is possible to:
- Create, update, delete and check existance User variables
- Send Notifications
- Execute server commands, like Reboot, Shutdown, and Log a message in Domoticz log
- Get all kind of properties from Domoticz, like sunset, sunrise, Domoticz version, update available, etc.
- Create, update, delete and check existance Hardware
- Devices is still under development. Look at the code for the methods and properties.
Look at the Wiki
for more information. Also look at the test scripts for examples to use this api.
Please feel free to use this and add the missing functionality.
Source can be found at: Xorfor/Domoticz-API
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Sunday 22 January 2017 12:37
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version: V3.9056
Thanks, great idea to not re-invent the Wheel
will take a look.
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Monday 03 July 2017 19:58
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version:
Wow, this solves all problems l had with plugin development. Thanks a lot Xorfor...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests