Cant reach web interface (Raspberry PI) Topic is solved

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post

Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
Bernd
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153

Re: Cant reach web interface (Raspberry PI)

Post by Bernd » Friday 15 December 2017 18:11

gizmocuz wrote:
Tuesday 22 August 2017 8:48
Updating to the latest beta solves it too

Code: Select all

cd domoticz
./updatebeta
Would be good to add this in the wiki.
Raspberry Pi B3 (Jessie) with boot from USB stick - no SD-card inserted
RFXCOM RFXtrx433E, firmware version = 1022

BobdeBouwer
Domoticz version:

Post by BobdeBouwer » Wednesday 03 January 2018 22:38

Thank you BIRD. (+1)
And for those wondering.. a Jessie lib works well in Stretch.. didn't break my installation (on Raspberry Pi 2)
The 'status' command showed me why the webserver did not start:
sudo /etc/init.d/domoticz.sh status
<output with cut> ... domoticz.sh[885]: /home/pi/domoticz/domoticz: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared â¦r directory

Next stop for me would be the update to the beta.. but I also like stable versions.
Regards,
Bob

dmtcaz
Domoticz version: 3.8153

Re: Cant reach web interface (Raspberry PI) SOLVED

Post by dmtcaz » Saturday 13 January 2018 20:06

For those of you who get an error after installing domoticz "the easy way" that says: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory and you aren't able to open domoticz in your web browser even though everything else seems fine and you can access your Rpi from SSH, try this from your home directory. It seems to be a Raspbian Stretch issue related to missing openssl libraries.

sudo wget http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb
and then

sudo dpkg -i libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb
If you receive an error after the first command there may be a more recent version available and the older one has been deleted. Check the latest version on http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/ i.e. look for something familiar but ending on a higher number such as deb8u8_armhf.deb etc, and adjust both of the above commands accordingly.

After that, try to run domoticz from the domoticz directory by sudo ./domoticz and the error message should be gone. Give it a CTRL-C and then start domoticz by sudo service domoticz.sh start and all should be working fine.

RduPre
Domoticz version: 3.4834

Post by RduPre » Tuesday 23 January 2018 23:34

I don't know for sure, but after using the latest opensll version it seems that domoticz json does not work anymore on newly installed system

Can one of you try this command in a browser <domoticz ip adres>/json.htm and post the output.

I get an error (ERR)

Thanks,
Rien

Skippiemanz
Domoticz version: 3.5859

Post by Skippiemanz » Friday 26 January 2018 21:23

RduPre wrote:
Tuesday 23 January 2018 23:34
I don't know for sure, but after using the latest opensll version it seems that domoticz json does not work anymore on newly installed system

Can one of you try this command in a browser <domoticz ip adres>/json.htm and post the output.

I get an error (ERR)

Thanks,
Rien
Here you go:
Spoiler: show
{
"status" : "ERR"
}

SweetPants
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V4.9701

Post by SweetPants » Friday 26 January 2018 22:12

This is not a valid JSON command. Please search the Wiki https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Domoticz_API/JSON_URL%27s for valid JSON URL's
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS, Intel NUC, MySensors 2.3.0-alpha, Pro Mini 3.3/8M RFM69(HW), ESP8266 (SDK2.2.0), Sonoff, RFLink, RFXcom, MQTT, NodeRed, Domoticz Beta (source)

nmouse
Domoticz version:

Post by nmouse » Tuesday 06 February 2018 19:24

Rs3b wrote:
Saturday 19 August 2017 10:08
I found previous images here:
http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite/images/

I used the july 5th version. Tried it yesterday, but ran into another problem, not being able to connect to raspberry anymore with putty after setting the fixed ip address, gateway and router. Totally unrelated to current thread of course, so may need a new post for this. (Quick hints are welcome of course) :D
YES.. that did it....
Iḿ so glad... have tried everything, and the last thing i tried, was the old version of this:
https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspb ... e-lite.zip
it is the old version of debian raspberry operativ system. And then use the etcher to make a SD.. and do all tht same i have done several times..

And then it worked lige it supposed to.

I regned that the new raspberry debian doesent apply within the domoticz live install...

But i hav the system up and running.

Iḿ so happy now... now i can play with it :-)

SEO cant reach webinterface - no error on startup - no error on status - no webinterface - no connection on port 8080 no connectio on 443.

Freddomo
Domoticz version:

Re: Cant reach web interface (Raspberry PI) SOLVED

Post by Freddomo » Monday 21 May 2018 16:45

dmtcaz wrote:
Saturday 13 January 2018 20:06
For those of you who get an error after installing domoticz "the easy way" that says: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory and you aren't able to open domoticz in your web browser even though everything else seems fine and you can access your Rpi from SSH, try this from your home directory. It seems to be a Raspbian Stretch issue related to missing openssl libraries.

sudo wget http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb
and then

sudo dpkg -i libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb
If you receive an error after the first command there may be a more recent version available and the older one has been deleted. Check the latest version on http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/ i.e. look for something familiar but ending on a higher number such as deb8u8_armhf.deb etc, and adjust both of the above commands accordingly.

After that, try to run domoticz from the domoticz directory by sudo ./domoticz and the error message should be gone. Give it a CTRL-C and then start domoticz by sudo service domoticz.sh start and all should be working fine.
I am beginner w/RB Pi and Domoticz. Solution worked fine on RB Pi 3B+ with libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u8_armhf.deb. Thanks for solution!!

joostvanderlinde
Domoticz version: 3.5877

Post by joostvanderlinde » Sunday 10 June 2018 21:33

arjanhulst wrote:
Tuesday 05 September 2017 20:46
Did a new install of Domoticz easy way on a raspberry pi3 with stretch. Ran into the problem of the libssl1.0.0 error and tryng to installing it via apt-get install did not work. So after some searching i found this link with a solution to reinstall libssl1.0.0 on Stretch.
https://diyprojects.io/domoticz-install ... a7rFshJYuU
Hope it helps.

Cheers.
This solved this exact same problem for me.....

I DID try the other suggestions above, but neither of those worked....