Dashticz - General Discussions

Dashticz, alternative dashboard based on HTML, CSS, jQuery

Moderators: robgeerts, htilburgs

User avatar
mvveelen
Posts: 682
Joined: Friday 31 October 2014 11:22
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Hoorn, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by mvveelen » Saturday 10 November 2018 20:29

Ehhhhh, yes? It worked until the latest update. I read something about running your own server or something?
RPi3 + RFXCOM rfxtrx433E + Xiaomi Gateway + Philips HUE Lights + Nefit Easy + Dashticz v2 + Domoticz latest Beta

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Saturday 10 November 2018 22:03

mvveelen wrote:
Saturday 10 November 2018 20:29
Ehhhhh, yes? It worked until the latest update. I read something about running your own server or something?
If you want to use calendar and/or garbage functionality then you have to install a web server with php support enabled.
You can install this on the same raspberry pi that currently is running Domoticz (or Dashticz) already.

You already have installed php I read.
Did you already install Apache on the raspberry? and php7.0-curl?

if not, execute the following:

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install php7.0-curl
sudo apt-get install apache2
Now check whether Apache is running by browsing to http://<YOUR IP>
You should see the Apache demo page.

After that you can follow the instruction described under ' Installation of Dashticz v2' at the wiki:
https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Dashticz_ ... stallation

If things won't work let me know.

User avatar
mvveelen
Posts: 682
Joined: Friday 31 October 2014 11:22
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Hoorn, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by mvveelen » Saturday 10 November 2018 23:57

Well, as I said, it worked without any problems, but something must have changed for the calendar and garbage to work. It keeps "loading".
So I did the above and did NOT run the installation again. What is the missing piece of the puzzle ?
RPi3 + RFXCOM rfxtrx433E + Xiaomi Gateway + Philips HUE Lights + Nefit Easy + Dashticz v2 + Domoticz latest Beta

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Sunday 11 November 2018 0:48

mvveelen wrote:
Saturday 10 November 2018 23:57
Well, as I said, it worked without any problems, but something must have changed for the calendar and garbage to work. It keeps "loading".
So I did the above and did NOT run the installation again. What is the missing piece of the puzzle ?
When did it work for the last time?
The server 'dashticz.nl', which was used for calendar and garbage functionality, is down permanently.
See: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=24907

For that reason the functionality now is integrated within Dashticz itself, but you have to install php on a web server like Apache.

User avatar
mvveelen
Posts: 682
Joined: Friday 31 October 2014 11:22
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Hoorn, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by mvveelen » Sunday 11 November 2018 14:02

It had been working for several weeks in a row. A few days ago I decided to do the update and then it stopped working. I think it has something to do with dashticz.nl so I have to find out how to fix it.

Edit: did a fresh install in /var/www/html/dashboard and used my old config and then it worked right away. So I'm going to use it now from this location.
RPi3 + RFXCOM rfxtrx433E + Xiaomi Gateway + Philips HUE Lights + Nefit Easy + Dashticz v2 + Domoticz latest Beta

Poesknol
Posts: 1
Joined: Sunday 11 November 2018 15:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Poesknol » Sunday 11 November 2018 15:33

Hey i have a question,
I want to change my Thermostat temperature with Dashticz.
The problem is that i am using an eq-3 max and it is not working well with the arrow up and down option.
Is it possible to change it back to an drop down menu?

Thanks guys!

User avatar
EdwinK
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sunday 22 January 2017 22:46
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: BETA
Location: Rhoon
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by EdwinK » Sunday 11 November 2018 19:48

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 18.45.24.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 18.45.24.png (137.08 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Found this, little, problem with my dashboard. As you can see, two of the tiles are a bit lower than the first one. At first I thought it was because the data was too much to handle in the box, but that isn't the case. Any clue's on this?
Running latest BETA on a Pi-3 | Toon® Thermostat (rooted) | RFxcom | Dashticz V2

User avatar
Minglarn
Posts: 163
Joined: Friday 21 August 2015 19:27
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: v3.8153
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Minglarn » Wednesday 14 November 2018 11:18

Hi...

2 questions....

1. What/witch function handles the popup window? Need to change the size of the popup..
2. How do I change the font for the whole layout?
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Spock in Star Trek VI

User avatar
gielie
Posts: 239
Joined: Tuesday 12 January 2016 12:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest β
Location: The Netherlands (Alkmaar)
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by gielie » Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:26

Can someone help me out, I can't get 1 of my agendas back online.
I started from scratch, reinstalled raspbian stretch, reinstalled domoticz and reinstalled dashticz folowing the latest tutorial (https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Dashticz_ ... stallation)

this is the error I get

Code: Select all

jquery.min.js:4 GET http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/?time=1542198234423&url=https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machieljansen@gmail.com/*******.ics 500 (Internal Server Error)
My other iCloud agenda/garbage works fine and this agenda worked fine before, what is going wrong? Is the .ics a problem?
Last edited by gielie on Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:32, edited 2 times in total.
- Vision ZU1401 USB Stick
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FIBARO FGS222
- FIBARO FGWPE Wall Plug
- Everspring AN157
- Neo CoolCam Power plug
- Neo CoolCam PIR Sensor
- Popp Smoke Detector
- Toon
- Kodi Media Server

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:28

Minglarn wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 11:18
Hi...

1. What/witch function handles the popup window? Need to change the size of the popup..
I assume you mean the popup window of a button?
See js/main.js, function loadImage, line 861

Code: Select all

html += '<iframe data-popup="' + image.url + '" width="100%" height="570" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> ';
Here you can fill in the width and the height of the popup iframe. If needed you can make it dependent on image.url.

Maybe we should create a feature request for this so that it becomes configurable via CONFIG.js for each button.

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:36

gielie wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:26
Can someone help me out, I can't get 1 of my agendas back online.
I started from scratch, reinstalled raspbian stretch, reinstalled domoticz and reinstalled dashticz folowing the latest tutorial (https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Dashticz_ ... stallation)

this is the error I get

Code: Select all

jquery.min.js:4 GET http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/?time=1542198234423&url=https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machieljansen@gmail.com/*******.ics 500 (Internal Server Error)
My other iCloud agenda/garbage works fine and this agenda works fine before, what is going wrong? Is the .ics a problem?
Probably ...
Did you already check the url itself by opening it in a browser: https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machielja ... ******.ics

Maybe also the apache error log provides additional info. You can find it in:

Code: Select all

/var/log/apache2/error.log
It might be a cross-origin problem, but I would expect that was solved with the latest beta.

User avatar
gielie
Posts: 239
Joined: Tuesday 12 January 2016 12:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest β
Location: The Netherlands (Alkmaar)
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by gielie » Wednesday 14 November 2018 16:39

Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:36
gielie wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:26
Can someone help me out, I can't get 1 of my agendas back online.
I started from scratch, reinstalled raspbian stretch, reinstalled domoticz and reinstalled dashticz folowing the latest tutorial (https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Dashticz_ ... stallation)

this is the error I get

Code: Select all

jquery.min.js:4 GET http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/?time=1542198234423&url=https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machieljansen@gmail.com/*******.ics 500 (Internal Server Error)
My other iCloud agenda/garbage works fine and this agenda works fine before, what is going wrong? Is the .ics a problem?
Probably ...
Did you already check the url itself by opening it in a browser: https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machielja ... ******.ics

Maybe also the apache error log provides additional info. You can find it in:

Code: Select all

/var/log/apache2/error.log
It might be a cross-origin problem, but I would expect that was solved with the latest beta.
Url works fine in browser, in the apache2 log i get this error

Code: Select all

[Wed Nov 14 16:41:32.720954 2018] [:error] [pid 9089] [client 192.168.1.30:61984] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php:64\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php(10): SG_iCal_Parser::Fetch('https://mijn.di...')\n#1 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(57): SG_iCal_Parser::Parse('https://mijn.di...', Object(SG_iCalReader))\n#2 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(48): SG_iCal->setUrl('https://mijn.di...')\n#3 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/index.php(7): SG_iCal->__construct('https://mijn.di...')\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php on line 64, referer: http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/
- Vision ZU1401 USB Stick
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FIBARO FGS222
- FIBARO FGWPE Wall Plug
- Everspring AN157
- Neo CoolCam Power plug
- Neo CoolCam PIR Sensor
- Popp Smoke Detector
- Toon
- Kodi Media Server

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Wednesday 14 November 2018 20:53

gielie wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 16:39
Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:36
gielie wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:26
Can someone help me out, I can't get 1 of my agendas back online.
I started from scratch, reinstalled raspbian stretch, reinstalled domoticz and reinstalled dashticz folowing the latest tutorial (https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Dashticz_ ... stallation)

this is the error I get

Code: Select all

jquery.min.js:4 GET http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/?time=1542198234423&url=https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machieljansen@gmail.com/*******.ics 500 (Internal Server Error)
My other iCloud agenda/garbage works fine and this agenda works fine before, what is going wrong? Is the .ics a problem?
Probably ...
Did you already check the url itself by opening it in a browser: https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machielja ... ******.ics

Maybe also the apache error log provides additional info. You can find it in:

Code: Select all

/var/log/apache2/error.log
It might be a cross-origin problem, but I would expect that was solved with the latest beta.
Url works fine in browser, in the apache2 log i get this error

Code: Select all

[Wed Nov 14 16:41:32.720954 2018] [:error] [pid 9089] [client 192.168.1.30:61984] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php:64\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php(10): SG_iCal_Parser::Fetch('https://mijn.di...')\n#1 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(57): SG_iCal_Parser::Parse('https://mijn.di...', Object(SG_iCalReader))\n#2 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(48): SG_iCal->setUrl('https://mijn.di...')\n#3 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/index.php(7): SG_iCal->__construct('https://mijn.di...')\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php on line 64, referer: http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/
I missed a dependency in the installation instructions. Please install

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install php7.0-xml
and restart apache:

Code: Select all

sudo systemctl restart apache2
It should work after that ...

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Wednesday 14 November 2018 21:56

EdwinK wrote:
Sunday 11 November 2018 19:48
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 18.45.24.pngFound this, little, problem with my dashboard. As you can see, two of the tiles are a bit lower than the first one. At first I thought it was because the data was too much to handle in the box, but that isn't the case. Any clue's on this?
I would expect it's something in your custom.css.
If you create an empty custom.css does the problem then disappear?

And with your own custom.css:
If you remove the 'regenkans' block from your CONFIG.js do you then still see the problem?
And if you remove the SLK-block? or the HSK-block?

User avatar
Minglarn
Posts: 163
Joined: Friday 21 August 2015 19:27
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: v3.8153
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Minglarn » Wednesday 14 November 2018 22:39

Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:28
Minglarn wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 11:18
Hi...

1. What/witch function handles the popup window? Need to change the size of the popup..
I assume you mean the popup window of a button?
See js/main.js, function loadImage, line 861

Code: Select all

html += '<iframe data-popup="' + image.url + '" width="100%" height="570" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> ';
Here you can fill in the width and the height of the popup iframe. If needed you can make it dependent on image.url.

Maybe we should create a feature request for this so that it becomes configurable via CONFIG.js for each button.
Sorry but that didn't work... I'll do a feature request for it... :)
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Spock in Star Trek VI

Lokonli
Posts: 110
Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by Lokonli » Wednesday 14 November 2018 23:27

Minglarn wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 22:39
Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:28
Minglarn wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 11:18
Hi...

1. What/witch function handles the popup window? Need to change the size of the popup..
I assume you mean the popup window of a button?
See js/main.js, function loadImage, line 861

Code: Select all

html += '<iframe data-popup="' + image.url + '" width="100%" height="570" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> ';
Here you can fill in the width and the height of the popup iframe. If needed you can make it dependent on image.url.

Maybe we should create a feature request for this so that it becomes configurable via CONFIG.js for each button.
Sorry but that didn't work... I'll do a feature request for it... :)
Yes, I tested it and indeed some additional changes need to be made. I've the patch ready, and I'll create the PR for it.

User avatar
gielie
Posts: 239
Joined: Tuesday 12 January 2016 12:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest β
Location: The Netherlands (Alkmaar)
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by gielie » Wednesday 14 November 2018 23:44

Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 20:53
gielie wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 16:39
Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 14:36

Probably ...
Did you already check the url itself by opening it in a browser: https://mijn.digiduif.nl/ical/machielja ... ******.ics

Maybe also the apache error log provides additional info. You can find it in:

Code: Select all

/var/log/apache2/error.log
It might be a cross-origin problem, but I would expect that was solved with the latest beta.
Url works fine in browser, in the apache2 log i get this error

Code: Select all

[Wed Nov 14 16:41:32.720954 2018] [:error] [pid 9089] [client 192.168.1.30:61984] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php:64\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php(10): SG_iCal_Parser::Fetch('https://mijn.di...')\n#1 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(57): SG_iCal_Parser::Parse('https://mijn.di...', Object(SG_iCalReader))\n#2 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/SG_iCal.php(48): SG_iCal->setUrl('https://mijn.di...')\n#3 /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/index.php(7): SG_iCal->__construct('https://mijn.di...')\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /home/pi/dashticz/vendor/dashticz/ical/helpers/SG_iCal_Parser.php on line 64, referer: http://192.168.1.16/dashticz/
I missed a dependency in the installation instructions. Please install

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install php7.0-xml
and restart apache:

Code: Select all

sudo systemctl restart apache2
It should work after that ...
You're my hero, its finally working again, thanks a lot sir. (making a solute gesture)
- Vision ZU1401 USB Stick
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FIBARO FGS222
- FIBARO FGWPE Wall Plug
- Everspring AN157
- Neo CoolCam Power plug
- Neo CoolCam PIR Sensor
- Popp Smoke Detector
- Toon
- Kodi Media Server

User avatar
EdwinK
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sunday 22 January 2017 22:46
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: BETA
Location: Rhoon
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - General Discussions

Post by EdwinK » Wednesday 14 November 2018 23:55

Lokonli wrote:
Wednesday 14 November 2018 21:56
EdwinK wrote:
Sunday 11 November 2018 19:48
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 18.45.24.pngFound this, little, problem with my dashboard. As you can see, two of the tiles are a bit lower than the first one. At first I thought it was because the data was too much to handle in the box, but that isn't the case. Any clue's on this?
I would expect it's something in your custom.css.
If you create an empty custom.css does the problem then disappear?

And with your own custom.css:
If you remove the 'regenkans' block from your CONFIG.js do you then still see the problem?
And if you remove the SLK-block? or the HSK-block?
I have it fixed by changing the size of some of those tiles.
Running latest BETA on a Pi-3 | Toon® Thermostat (rooted) | RFxcom | Dashticz V2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest