New "progress" theme.

Bikey
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday 22 February 2015 13:19
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.xxx
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by Bikey » Monday 03 April 2017 23:00

Oh, and I don't see to be able to get the vertical columns in the dashboard. Even by just using all the files as downloaded and clearing the cache....?

qwerk
Posts: 271
Joined: Tuesday 22 July 2014 7:21
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by qwerk » Tuesday 04 April 2017 6:38

same here,
i really like this theme. but I can not find what to enable or disable to get the vertical columns.

keep up the good work

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Tuesday 04 April 2017 12:53

Disable and enable the vertical columns is done in the file CUSTOM.CSS.
The first 7 lines are for controlling the 'look and feel'
@import url("base.css"); /* Don't remove this line! */
@import url("feynman.css"); /* Don't remove this line! */
@import url("dashboard_highlights.css"); /* This adds bigger items at the top of each dashboard category. */
@import url("dashboard_vertical_columns.css"); /* Turns dashboard into vertical columns. */
@import url("navigation_main_sidebar.css"); /* This transforms the main menu to a vertical menu on the left. */
@import url("navigation_settings_sidemenu.css"); /* This transforms the settings-tabs into a sidebar on the left. */
@import url("extras_and_animations.css"); /* Adds fun visual extras. */
Simply place a /* in front of the line you want to disable (except for the first two!).
In case of disable vertical colums you place a /* in front of @import url("dashboard_vertical_columns.css"); /* Turns dashboard into vertical columns. */
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

blauwebuis
Posts: 154
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by blauwebuis » Tuesday 04 April 2017 12:58

The vertical columns has a built-in check.

Ah, and I realise what's going on. I'm using an "alpha" version of Domoticz. This columns feature will become available once some changes I've made get incorporated into Domoticz.

I've fixed the menu issue, thanks for the feedback! I'll upload it in a bit.

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Tuesday 04 April 2017 12:59

@blauwebuis, I love where this theme is going to !! Keep up the good work... :D

Question: I enabled (default) the vertical columns, but I only get 3.
My screenresolution is 2736x1824 so I suspect I should have a minimum of 5 colums.
Doing something wrong??

Image
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

gerard76
Posts: 64
Joined: Wednesday 22 March 2017 10:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by gerard76 » Tuesday 04 April 2017 14:03

I think the date column should not be wrapped.
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 14.01.32.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 14.01.32.png (196.31 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

qwerk
Posts: 271
Joined: Tuesday 22 July 2014 7:21
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by qwerk » Tuesday 04 April 2017 14:40

htilburgs wrote:Disable and enable the vertical columns is done in the file CUSTOM.CSS.
The first 7 lines are for controlling the 'look and feel'
@import url("base.css"); /* Don't remove this line! */
@import url("feynman.css"); /* Don't remove this line! */
@import url("dashboard_highlights.css"); /* This adds bigger items at the top of each dashboard category. */
@import url("dashboard_vertical_columns.css"); /* Turns dashboard into vertical columns. */
@import url("navigation_main_sidebar.css"); /* This transforms the main menu to a vertical menu on the left. */
@import url("navigation_settings_sidemenu.css"); /* This transforms the settings-tabs into a sidebar on the left. */
@import url("extras_and_animations.css"); /* Adds fun visual extras. */
Simply place a /* in front of the line you want to disable (except for the first two!).
In case of disable vertical colums you place a /* in front of @import url("dashboard_vertical_columns.css"); /* Turns dashboard into vertical columns. */

Do I understand correct: that by default it is enabled? there are no dashes in front of the first seven lines.
I have not disbaled ( did not change custom.css) but I don't get the columns.

Am I missing something?

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Tuesday 04 April 2017 15:42

Can you post a screenshot?
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

blauwebuis
Posts: 154
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by blauwebuis » Tuesday 04 April 2017 18:37

The columns don't work yet. To have the columns you need a newer version of dashboardcontroller.js in your www/app folder.

If you are really curious then you could download that file from Github: https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/bl ... troller.js

I've just finalized version 1.0 I think. Feel free to test it.

If my proposed changes become a part of Domoticz, then the columns feature becomes available to everybody. And you will get icons to indicate status, for example.

The Feynman version of the theme, with see-through enabled.
Image

The Feynman version of the theme with columns also enabled:
Image

The Classic version with columns enabled:
Image

qwerk
Posts: 271
Joined: Tuesday 22 July 2014 7:21
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by qwerk » Tuesday 04 April 2017 19:57

blauwebuis wrote:The columns don't work yet. To have the columns you need a newer version of dashboardcontroller.js in your www/app folder.

If you are really curious then you could download that file from Github: https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/bl ... troller.js

I've just finalized version 1.0 I think. Feel free to test it.

If my proposed changes become a part of Domoticz, then the columns feature becomes available to everybody. And you will get icons to indicate status, for example.

Just installed your DashboardController.js. looks good so far.

I have columns :D

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Tuesday 04 April 2017 20:15

:D
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

blauwebuis
Posts: 154
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by blauwebuis » Tuesday 04 April 2017 21:47

Nice! Glad you like it.

I've uploaded a new version that better works with mobile phones.

User avatar
CRaZee
Posts: 5
Joined: Friday 13 March 2015 11:08
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V3.8153
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by CRaZee » Wednesday 05 April 2017 9:20

Great theme!!

Just a quick question.
Is there a simple way to get back to the dashboard, after clicking one of the icons to see the log of a sensor.
Now i have to press the lighting button first and then dashboard to get back to the dashboard.
I can't seem to go back from log directly to dashboard.
Ubuntu on Cubietruck

Bikey
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday 22 February 2015 13:19
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.xxx
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by Bikey » Wednesday 05 April 2017 9:30

CRaZee wrote:Great theme!!

Just a quick question.
Is there a simple way to get back to the dashboard, after clicking one of the icons to see the log of a sensor.
Now i have to press the lighting button first and then dashboard to get back to the dashboard.
I can't seem to go back from log directly to dashboard.
That is indeed how it worked previously, but you can only click on the log-button from the "Switches" tab, so for me it seems to be more logical then to return to the Switches tab as well, instead of the Dashboard tab which always sort of puzzled me.
I like the way it works now.

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Wednesday 05 April 2017 13:13

I've still got an issue with the mobile version. I'm missing the off buttons?
I would like to play around with the mobile version, but I'm wondering in which CSS and which settings are used for this.

Image
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

blauwebuis
Posts: 154
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by blauwebuis » Wednesday 05 April 2017 15:22

@gerard76: the weird wrapping of the column is on the list. It's 'fixed' inside the html. I could force-override it with CSS. I've spent some time looking for the javascript that generates that odd spacing, but I haven't been able to find what generates it. Anyone have any ideas?

@Crazee:
- Did the back button work differently before?
- Can't you just press the dashboard button in the menu? Or click on the logo? That always goes back to the dashboard.

@htilburgs: That's very odd. I'll look into that right away.

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Wednesday 05 April 2017 16:49

@blauwebuis, thanx...

Found another small problem. In the Domoticz Log the next error shows up:
Error: Webserver: File '/styles/progress/fonts/Lato-Light.ttf': No such file or directory (2)
The issue comes from the feynman.css, the next session:
@font-face {
font-family: "LatoThin";
font-style: normal;
src: url('fonts/Lato-Light.ttf');
src: local('Lato Thin'), url('fonts/Lato-Light.ttf') format('truetype');
I think it should be:
src: url('fonts/Lato-Thin.ttf');
src: local('Lato Thin'), url('fonts/Lato-Thin.ttf') format('truetype');
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Wednesday 05 April 2017 17:08

blauwebuis wrote:@gerard76: the weird wrapping of the column is on the list. It's 'fixed' inside the html. I could force-override it with CSS. I've spent some time looking for the javascript that generates that odd spacing, but I haven't been able to find what generates it. Anyone have any ideas?
@blauwebuis, the problem is in the file base.css. When I remove the line * {box-sizing: border-box} in the /* GENERAL STYLING AND RESETS */ section, than the weird wrapping is gone. But.... I cannot see if this has impact on others things, so succes with the search...
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

Bikey
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday 22 February 2015 13:19
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.xxx
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by Bikey » Thursday 06 April 2017 11:20

Feature request:
I am missing the "last update" timestamp in the dashboard. It would be nice to see when a door was closed, a motions sensor triggered or a lamp was switched on or off at a glance.

User avatar
htilburgs
Posts: 404
Joined: Tuesday 03 November 2015 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Netherland
Contact:

Re: New "progress" theme.

Post by htilburgs » Thursday 06 April 2017 13:19

Bikey wrote:Feature request:
I am missing the "last update" timestamp in the dashboard. It would be nice to see when a door was closed, a motions sensor triggered or a lamp was switched on or off at a glance.
Indeed, I like this to have also, but very small?
Or maybe as an option to turn this feature on or off when you please.
Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 2B - Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 - Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 - Fibaro Smoke Sensor - Yeelight RGBW Led bulb - Yeelight Smart LED Light Strip - Neo Coolcam PIR Motion Sensor - Neo Coolcam PowerPlug

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests