Aurora theme

step
Posts: 4
Joined: Wednesday 01 November 2017 8:53
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9796
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by step » Sunday 05 August 2018 1:41

I have trouble adding my two cameras to the Dashboard. I've tried several things (I thought maybe my Hikvision DS-2CD2112-I camera's may be the problem but they work fine everywhere else including the browser).
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 01.28.35.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 01.28.35.jpg (105.69 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

- I've set the substream to mjpg:
* used the link http://IP/Streaming/Channels/102/httppreview (real substream with mjpg)
* used the link http://IP/Streaming/Channels/1/picture (main stream with h264)
- I've set theme modes to Compact and Normal
- Made a virtual switch with a text sensor (with the links instead of Hello World)
- Tried an on/off virtual light switch with the cameras added to the active scene
- In the cameras in Domoticz, the cameras work fine:
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 01.22.35.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 01.22.35.png (21.69 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
- I made sure that the "camera preview in Dashboard" is set to ON in the Aurora theme settings
- I read something about a bug in domoticz where the link may have to be changed but I am unable to find the escaping characters to do so...

-- Domoticz V4.9797
-- Aurora version (most recent)

Anyone else have an idea how to get the cameras into an iFrame on the Dashboard?

blauwebuis
Posts: 354
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by blauwebuis » Tuesday 07 August 2018 9:41

The Aurora theme actually has a special mode for getting camera preview images on the dashboard. But that doesn't use the iFrame feature. Instead, you attach a camera to a switch, and then place the switch on the dashboard.

step
Posts: 4
Joined: Wednesday 01 November 2017 8:53
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9796
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by step » Wednesday 08 August 2018 11:16

blauwebuis wrote:
Tuesday 07 August 2018 9:41
The Aurora theme actually has a special mode for getting camera preview images on the dashboard. But that doesn't use the iFrame feature. Instead, you attach a camera to a switch, and then place the switch on the dashboard.
Please do explain. I've connected the camera's to a virtual switch, an existing switch, a group and a group scene (all lights and blinds) and put them on the Dashboard to no avail. Am I missing something here? What kind of switch?

The camera works if I click on the camera on the Dashboard while it pops up... however no preview image on the Dashboard.

Type of switches I just tried:
onoff.png
onoff.png (28.66 KiB) Viewed 1042 times
light.png
light.png (26.95 KiB) Viewed 1042 times

blauwebuis
Posts: 354
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by blauwebuis » Wednesday 08 August 2018 11:54

You're doing it correctly.

Are you in compact mode perhaps?

step
Posts: 4
Joined: Wednesday 01 November 2017 8:53
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9796
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by step » Wednesday 08 August 2018 23:37

blauwebuis wrote:
Wednesday 08 August 2018 11:54
You're doing it correctly.

Are you in compact mode perhaps?
I was, but changing it to Normal mode doesn't change anything. Except for the larger columns etc.

- Checked to see if camera was still connected to the switch
- Popup camera mode works (clicking the small icon to enlarge)
- Switched browser (Safari to Firefox)
- Cleared cache etc

blauwebuis
Posts: 354
Joined: Wednesday 21 December 2016 10:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: current
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by blauwebuis » Saturday 11 August 2018 19:51

And you've enabled showing the 3 highlighted items? And it's in those 3?

step
Posts: 4
Joined: Wednesday 01 November 2017 8:53
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9796
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by step » Sunday 12 August 2018 22:41

blauwebuis wrote:
Saturday 11 August 2018 19:51
And you've enabled showing the 3 highlighted items? And it's in those 3?
Yes:
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 22.40.54.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 22.40.54.png (42.1 KiB) Viewed 833 times

dpui7736
Posts: 10
Joined: Tuesday 26 July 2016 15:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 4.9700
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by dpui7736 » Tuesday 14 August 2018 9:49

I have some problems.

I only see Room selector in Temperature page. Not in utility neither Switches page.
Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (215.92 KiB) Viewed 757 times
Utility page have different style (Black letters not white,...)
Captura2.PNG
Captura2.PNG (261.66 KiB) Viewed 757 times
Captura3.PNG
Captura3.PNG (338.24 KiB) Viewed 757 times
Thanks,

User avatar
madpatrick
Posts: 49
Joined: Monday 26 December 2016 13:17
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9700
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by madpatrick » Wednesday 05 September 2018 22:24

Hi,

I hope some one can help me on this.

I like to change the background color on the mobile theme.
This is now white, but i like to change this to for examply light grey
Where can i change this and which line do i need to change

thanks for the support
ClearOS 7.5.0 - Toon 4.15.16 (rooted) - Domoticz 4.9700

jannnfe
Posts: 22
Joined: Tuesday 30 January 2018 1:27
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by jannnfe » Thursday 13 September 2018 0:16

step wrote:
Wednesday 08 August 2018 11:16
blauwebuis wrote:
Tuesday 07 August 2018 9:41
The Aurora theme actually has a special mode for getting camera preview images on the dashboard. But that doesn't use the iFrame feature. Instead, you attach a camera to a switch, and then place the switch on the dashboard.
Please do explain. I've connected the camera's to a virtual switch, an existing switch, a group and a group scene (all lights and blinds) and put them on the Dashboard to no avail. Am I missing something here? What kind of switch?

The camera works if I click on the camera on the Dashboard while it pops up... however no preview image on the Dashboard.

Type of switches I just tried:
onoff.png
light.png
Same thing here. Nothing works. Someone any ideas?

jeanclic
Posts: 98
Joined: Saturday 28 January 2017 12:32
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: France / Burgundy
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by jeanclic » Thursday 13 September 2018 7:53

Hello,
I have a camera in my highlighted items on my dashboard, and it is working perfectly...
Maybe try to put your camera as first in your switch list ?

Send via Tapatalk

RPI3B (Domoticz 4.9700 + ~60 scripts) + RFXtrx433E (fw1020) + Z-Stick Gen5 + MySensors / RPI2B+ (RasPlex)
x1 Eth. wired tablet
x8 T/H Oregon / x1 T/H Bresser
x7 heaters / x2 QUBINO "Flush 1 relay"
x10 plugs / x15 contacts
x4 fibaro / x1 PIR

CLEMENT99
Posts: 31
Joined: Friday 26 January 2018 10:18
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: BETA
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by CLEMENT99 » Friday 21 September 2018 8:59

In the system settings, check your Dashboard Mode, it must be set in normal mode.

In the theme settings, check Show three highlighted items (must be checked) and Camera previews on the dashboard (must be checked).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest