Aurora theme

quack3d
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:

Re: Aurora theme

Post by quack3d » Tuesday 15 May 2018 12:01

@blauwebuis That's only for the text and background color, no? For instance the switches are in a third color (blueish gray) and the top menu bar (I don't like the side bar) is in a fourth (light gray) color.

quirk
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Post by quirk » Tuesday 15 May 2018 15:41

Thanks for this great theme, I just noticed a small error regarding the rendering of switch as picklist (only in the dashboard)

Xztraz
Domoticz version:

Post by Xztraz » Thursday 17 May 2018 11:48

Jochem wrote:
Wednesday 09 May 2018 21:06
Hello Xtraz,

That' s the problem that I have, but I don't understand how to fix it...
That bug should be fixed now. its not a aurora bug. rather a domoticz framework thingie. see if it works now

rednas
Domoticz version:

Post by rednas » Friday 18 May 2018 20:23

I am having some problems with the theme. I really like the theme!

#1: The layout of the clock is different than the other items. I am also not able to drag it, is this right?

#2: Some items have shadows and others don't. In the darker theme it isn't really visible, but with the lighter colours you see it clearly. I guess the box-shadows need to be removed from the css. There is a box shadow as well underneath the text of a text device. This might be removed as well.

#3: My text devices aren't grouped if I give them a similar name like "Text - 1", "Text - 2" and "Text - 3". Is this right?

#4: Is the version number of the theme shown somewhere? Otherwise I would like to see this added as well for updating the theme.

Thanks in advance!