Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration Topic is solved

Alexa, Google Home and Siri
jpvaneijk
Posts: 40
Joined: Thursday 07 June 2018 21:57
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V3.9564
Location: Noordwijk, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by jpvaneijk » Saturday 30 June 2018 17:12

Madgeni wrote:
Spitfire wrote:
Saturday 30 June 2018 9:53
Do I understand this right that to be able to use Controlicz with for example Google Home you give Controlicz full access to your home automation installation or is it only the parts you grant it to access?
Hi - it doesn't need admin rights to Domoticz, and it's written so that you have to use https, and you can control which devices it can interact with (via both assigning devices to the User, but also those devices have to then be in a Room Plan in Domoticz).
Any data i store is encrypted at rest (And internally within Controlicz - in transit). I use OAUTH2 with Google/Alexa, so no credentials are passed there.
And that ofcourse Image

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk


lbm34
Posts: 2
Joined: Sunday 01 July 2018 20:18
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by lbm34 » Sunday 01 July 2018 21:06

Hi,

I'm testing Controlicz with my my Amazon Echo dot. I can see several real devices in Controlicz but not a Dummy switch. Is there a way to configure it to make it visible in Controlicz ?

Lbm34

Spitfire
Posts: 26
Joined: Thursday 29 December 2016 10:16
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Spitfire » Monday 02 July 2018 0:23

Madgeni wrote:
Saturday 30 June 2018 17:10
Spitfire wrote:
Saturday 30 June 2018 9:53
Do I understand this right that to be able to use Controlicz with for example Google Home you give Controlicz full access to your home automation installation or is it only the parts you grant it to access?
Hi - it doesn't need admin rights to Domoticz, and it's written so that you have to use https, and you can control which devices it can interact with (via both assigning devices to the User, but also those devices have to then be in a Room Plan in Domoticz).
Any data i store is encrypted at rest (And internally within Controlicz - in transit). I use OAUTH2 with Google/Alexa, so no credentials are passed there.
Thanks for the clarification Madgeni,

So if you would be not only a mad geni but also an evil one :twisted: you should be able to control all devices that the user has put in this Room Plan connected to Controlicz?

serjkru
Posts: 2
Joined: Sunday 01 July 2018 5:25
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by serjkru » Monday 02 July 2018 7:54

Hello,

Just small question. I added Blinds Percentage control, when I say "Living room blinds 25 percent", I cannot see in Domotics exactly slider changes. Only status that it is every time Open. Is it a problem on Domoticz side or Controlicz?

Thank you.

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Monday 02 July 2018 9:33

Spitfire wrote:
Monday 02 July 2018 0:23
Madgeni wrote:
Saturday 30 June 2018 17:10

Hi - it doesn't need admin rights to Domoticz, and it's written so that you have to use https, and you can control which devices it can interact with (via both assigning devices to the User, but also those devices have to then be in a Room Plan in Domoticz).
Any data i store is encrypted at rest (And internally within Controlicz - in transit). I use OAUTH2 with Google/Alexa, so no credentials are passed there.
Thanks for the clarification Madgeni,

So if you would be not only a mad geni but also an evil one :twisted: you should be able to control all devices that the user has put in this Room Plan connected to Controlicz?
Not easily - I don't easily have the ability to unencrypt your data, and your OAUTH2 tokens don't last long
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Monday 02 July 2018 9:34

serjkru wrote:
Monday 02 July 2018 7:54
Hello,

Just small question. I added Blinds Percentage control, when I say "Living room blinds 25 percent", I cannot see in Domotics exactly slider changes. Only status that it is every time Open. Is it a problem on Domoticz side or Controlicz?

Thank you.
Hi -
so blinds percentage isn't working? Can you email me from your Controlicz profile, and i'll take a look :)
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

vulbas
Posts: 46
Joined: Tuesday 20 February 2018 18:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by vulbas » Monday 02 July 2018 11:24

hello,
ça fait quelques jours que je n'arrive plus à commander mes volets avec GA.
quand je lui dis "ouvres les volets" il me dit que l'appareil n'est pas configuré dans le google home.
quand je lui dit "ferme les volet" il me donne les fenetriers de mon secteur lol
l'appreil est bien vivible dans mes appareils sur google

c'est pourtant bien dans plan, et bien visible dans controlicz, je seche.....

Hello,
it's been a few days since I can not order my shutters with GA anymore.
when I tell him "open shutters" he tells me that the device is not configured in google home.
when I tell him "shut the shutters" he gives me window vendors in my area lol
the appreil is visible in my devices on google

it is well in plan, and well visible in controlicz, I dry .....

Image

Image

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Monday 02 July 2018 11:51

Bonjour vulbas -
pouvez-vous essayer maintenant svp?
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

vulbas
Posts: 46
Joined: Tuesday 20 February 2018 18:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by vulbas » Monday 02 July 2018 13:32

perfect :D

merci

serjkru
Posts: 2
Joined: Sunday 01 July 2018 5:25
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by serjkru » Monday 02 July 2018 16:46

Madgeni wrote:
Monday 02 July 2018 9:34
serjkru wrote:
Monday 02 July 2018 7:54
Hello,

Just small question. I added Blinds Percentage control, when I say "Living room blinds 25 percent", I cannot see in Domotics exactly slider changes. Only status that it is every time Open. Is it a problem on Domoticz side or Controlicz?

Thank you.
Hi -
so blinds percentage isn't working? Can you email me from your Controlicz profile, and i'll take a look :)
Sent. Thank you.

TheCondor
Posts: 65
Joined: Thursday 18 June 2015 10:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by TheCondor » Wednesday 04 July 2018 12:04

Hi Madgeni, on my side (blind inverted) i can succesfully say "kitchen blind 100%" and it will be closed, or 0% etc etc...
it's possible to add a command as:

CLOSE kitchen blind that match with 100% and OPEN that match 0%?
Thanks for keep improving this awesome plugin!

NeoMod
Posts: 21
Joined: Friday 07 July 2017 22:02
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Latest β
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by NeoMod » Wednesday 04 July 2018 19:52

Thank you @Madgeni for your continuous work: I’ve recently updated Domoticz and I’ve noticed that now Controlicz is presenting also “dummy switches” to Google :-D They are being identified as “light” type, so I can easily control each of them without needing scene.
Thank you so much!

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Wednesday 04 July 2018 19:54

my pleasure :)
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

alanlsmith
Posts: 105
Joined: Monday 07 August 2017 17:17
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 4.9701
Location: Near London
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by alanlsmith » Thursday 05 July 2018 10:58

TheCondor wrote:
Wednesday 04 July 2018 12:04
is it possible to add a command as:

CLOSE kitchen blind that match with 100% and OPEN that match 0%?
Thanks for keep improving this awesome plugin!
You can use the 'shortcuts' in the Google Home app to assign a phrase that you can say which is then interpreted to a command / device in Domoticz via Controlicz, I use this for my curtains ie: Say 'Open the curtains' = command <switch the curtains off>.
Domoticz v4.9701 beta, Ubuntu 18.04 on Intel NUC i3, 8Gb ram, 70Gb drive, RFXtrx433, z-wave and a bit of Broadlink/Android

Sammyc
Posts: 4
Joined: Monday 19 February 2018 14:31
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Sammyc » Thursday 05 July 2018 11:18

@madgeni

Been super happy with Controlicz, going to send some beer tokens your way via Paypal, what is your preferred currency?

lbm34
Posts: 2
Joined: Sunday 01 July 2018 20:18
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by lbm34 » Thursday 05 July 2018 12:26

lbm34 wrote:
Sunday 01 July 2018 21:06
Hi,

I'm testing Controlicz with my my Amazon Echo dot. I can see several real devices in Controlicz but not a Dummy switch. Is there a way to configure it to make it visible in Controlicz ?

Lbm34
Hello,
I'm sorry but no one answer my question.

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Thursday 05 July 2018 12:51

Hi - if you email me from your Controlicz profile, i'll take a look
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Thursday 05 July 2018 12:52

alanlsmith wrote:
Thursday 05 July 2018 10:58
TheCondor wrote:
Wednesday 04 July 2018 12:04
is it possible to add a command as:

CLOSE kitchen blind that match with 100% and OPEN that match 0%?
Thanks for keep improving this awesome plugin!
You can use the 'shortcuts' in the Google Home app to assign a phrase that you can say which is then interpreted to a command / device in Domoticz via Controlicz, I use this for my curtains ie: Say 'Open the curtains' = command <switch the curtains off>.
vey good!
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

DAVIZINHO
Posts: 188
Joined: Sunday 27 August 2017 18:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by DAVIZINHO » Thursday 05 July 2018 20:15

Madgeni wrote:
Monday 07 May 2018 9:28
mantoz wrote:
Sunday 06 May 2018 12:15
Hi,
just a question: how do I control a Selector switch through Controlicz?

I have my vacuum cleaner (Xiaomi) which has different values for different duties (0 --> off, 10 --> clean, etc.).
If I say "Switch on the cleaner", Google home replies ok, but nothing happens.
If I say "Set the cleaner to level 10", Google home doesn't understand.
In Controlicz it's configured as a "Switch", so maybe it's not yet supported?

Thanks,
mantoz
hello! and sorry if this was reply.
Are you still waiting? or there are a solution for the switch types?.

I there is not a solution, any workarround?
thanks and sorry my poor english :-(

Hi there - I wrote the code to handle Selector switches, but i'm waiting for GH to release the functionality. Once they do, it will work :)

Madgeni
Posts: 1297
Joined: Friday 25 March 2016 18:43
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Controlicz - Domoticz to Google Home/Assistant integration

Post by Madgeni » Thursday 05 July 2018 20:58

Hi - this is still waiting for Google to release
Native Alexa skill and Google app - register at https://www.controlicz.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest