Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Dashticz, alternative dashboard based on HTML, CSS, jQuery

Moderators: robgeerts, htilburgs

User avatar
robgeerts
Posts: 1020
Joined: Saturday 24 January 2015 23:12
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7067
Location: Son, NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by robgeerts » Tuesday 09 May 2017 11:48

Ok, more then 1 mistakes ;)

1.) calender.hd must be calender.hobbydeed
2.) you didnt declare columns[40] with columns[40] = {}
3.) you didnt specify a width of the column

Try this:

Code: Select all

var columns = {}

	// First Column
	columns[10] = {}
	columns[10]['blocks'] = ['clock','weather']
	columns[10]['width'] = 4;
	// Second Column
	columns[20] = {}
	columns[20]['blocks'] = ['weather']
	columns[20]['width'] = 4;
	// Fourth Column
	columns[30] = {}
	columns[30]['blocks'] = ['clock','sunrise','horizon','streamplayer',buttons.radio,buttons.nunl]
	columns[30]['width'] = 2;
	// Third Column
	columns[25] = {}
	columns[25]['blocks'] = [buttons.moon]
	columns[25]['width'] = 1;

	columns[40] = {}
	columns[40]['blocks'] = [calendars.hobbydeed]
	columns[40]['width'] = 1;

I changed the width of the column with the moon it to 1, otherwise the total width exceeds 12...
Creator of Dashticz, beers are appreciated: https://www.paypal.me/robgeerts

tontze
Posts: 231
Joined: Thursday 12 January 2017 16:30
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by tontze » Tuesday 09 May 2017 11:54

robgeerts wrote:Ok, more then 1 mistakes ;)

1.) calender.hd must be calender.hobbydeed
2.) you didnt declare columns[40] with columns[40] = {}
3.) you didnt specify a width of the column

Try this:

Code: Select all

var columns = {}

	// First Column
	columns[10] = {}
	columns[10]['blocks'] = ['clock','weather']
	columns[10]['width'] = 4;
	// Second Column
	columns[20] = {}
	columns[20]['blocks'] = ['weather']
	columns[20]['width'] = 4;
	// Fourth Column
	columns[30] = {}
	columns[30]['blocks'] = ['clock','sunrise','horizon','streamplayer',buttons.radio,buttons.nunl]
	columns[30]['width'] = 2;
	// Third Column
	columns[25] = {}
	columns[25]['blocks'] = [buttons.moon]
	columns[25]['width'] = 1;

	columns[40] = {}
	columns[40]['blocks'] = [calendars.hobbydeed]
	columns[40]['width'] = 1;

I changed the width of the column with the moon it to 1, otherwise the total width exceeds 12...
I did change hobbydeed to hd before sending, thought i wouldnt want to share it, but forgot to change both :) declaring and width was indeed missing, since it wasnt in the instructions on the first page either .. :) Now i know they allways needs to be :)

Learning, learning :)
-----------------------------------------
Rpi 3 / Razberry 2
RFLink 433mhz / Nrf 2.4Ghz
Mi Light
ESP82xx

User avatar
robgeerts
Posts: 1020
Joined: Saturday 24 January 2015 23:12
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7067
Location: Son, NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by robgeerts » Tuesday 09 May 2017 11:57

tontze wrote:.... since it wasnt in the instructions on the first page either ..
Added to first post ;)
Creator of Dashticz, beers are appreciated: https://www.paypal.me/robgeerts

User avatar
robgeerts
Posts: 1020
Joined: Saturday 24 January 2015 23:12
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7067
Location: Son, NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by robgeerts » Tuesday 09 May 2017 14:36

In latest version, the latest calendar-module is available BUT BUT BUT
Combined doesn't work yet and probably only calendar at the time. This renewed version is FAR FROM FINISHED.
So beware ;)
Creator of Dashticz, beers are appreciated: https://www.paypal.me/robgeerts

lukev
Posts: 56
Joined: Friday 21 October 2016 10:42
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: blacksn0w

Post by lukev » Tuesday 09 May 2017 17:21

blacksn0w wrote: To be honest, following your argumentation the switches and all other Domoticz things aren't visible. But who will stop people from looking into your CONFIG.js, find the info about your Domoticz installation and go to the Domoticz backend? Leaving this unprotected in the net is more then careless.
See my PM

User avatar
mvveelen
Posts: 608
Joined: Friday 31 October 2014 11:22
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Hoorn, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by mvveelen » Tuesday 09 May 2017 21:04

robgeerts wrote:In latest version, the latest calendar-module is available BUT BUT BUT
Combined doesn't work yet and probably only calendar at the time. This renewed version is FAR FROM FINISHED.
So beware ;)
?

I thought you fixed it? Is it broken in the current beta? In my dashboard it keeps loading now....
Synology DS414 DSM6.1 + RFXCOM rfxtrx433E + Aeon Labs Z-Stick v2 + Xiaomi Gateway + Philips HUE Lights + Nefit Easy + Dashticz v2 + Domoticz latest Beta

User avatar
EdwinK
Posts: 715
Joined: Sunday 22 January 2017 22:46
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Rhoon - Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by EdwinK » Tuesday 09 May 2017 21:54

Finally found out what I was doing wrong with my calendar, I used two different agenda's from different gmail-accounts. Got it working for one of them. Now I got to get rid of the old appointments.
Running latest STABLE on a NAS Synology 413j | Toon Thermostat | RFxcom | Dashticz V2 |

User avatar
robgeerts
Posts: 1020
Joined: Saturday 24 January 2015 23:12
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7067
Location: Son, NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by robgeerts » Tuesday 09 May 2017 22:19

mvveelen wrote:
robgeerts wrote:In latest version, the latest calendar-module is available BUT BUT BUT
Combined doesn't work yet and probably only calendar at the time. This renewed version is FAR FROM FINISHED.
So beware ;)
?

I thought you fixed it? Is it broken in the current beta? In my dashboard it keeps loading now....
Try removing https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ in config.js
Creator of Dashticz, beers are appreciated: https://www.paypal.me/robgeerts

User avatar
HansieNL
Posts: 322
Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by HansieNL » Tuesday 09 May 2017 22:30

robgeerts wrote:Try removing https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ in config.js
I got the same problem, but not using cors. I make use of a local file.

Calendar still keeps loading... I'll check on regular bases if new beta solves the problem.
Blah blah blah

qwerk
Posts: 265
Joined: Tuesday 22 July 2014 7:21
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by qwerk » Wednesday 10 May 2017 7:54

Calendar still loading. also using a local ics file
I also switch from webserver......... but ics is available via url.

User avatar
blacksn0w
Posts: 75
Joined: Friday 10 March 2017 23:27
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by blacksn0w » Wednesday 10 May 2017 8:26

HansieNL wrote:
robgeerts wrote:Try removing https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ in config.js
I got the same problem, but not using cors. I make use of a local file.

Calendar still keeps loading... I'll check on regular bases if new beta solves the problem.
Same here, since The New calendar module is trying to convert the ics to json via an online Service it is neccesary that the used calendar is adressed by a online url and not a local file.
This post was made with ♥ in Cologne. Raspberry Pi 3B, Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, RFLink R46, MiHome

qwerk
Posts: 265
Joined: Tuesday 22 July 2014 7:21
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by qwerk » Wednesday 10 May 2017 8:49

aha,
that explains a lot.
maybe it is possible for the "intern ics" users, to also have the convertion done locally.

step by step, but for the near future .....

User avatar
HansieNL
Posts: 322
Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by HansieNL » Wednesday 10 May 2017 14:47

blacksn0w wrote:
HansieNL wrote:
robgeerts wrote:Try removing https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ in config.js
I got the same problem, but not using cors. I make use of a local file.

Calendar still keeps loading... I'll check on regular bases if new beta solves the problem.
Same here, since The New calendar module is trying to convert the ics to json via an online Service it is neccesary that the used calendar is adressed by a online url and not a local file.
Mmm... uploaded the calendar.ics file to my web provider and used that url (and checked, because I can dowload the file), but still no luck.
Any suggestion?
Blah blah blah

User avatar
blacksn0w
Posts: 75
Joined: Friday 10 March 2017 23:27
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by blacksn0w » Wednesday 10 May 2017 14:58

HansieNL wrote:
blacksn0w wrote:
HansieNL wrote: I got the same problem, but not using cors. I make use of a local file.

Calendar still keeps loading... I'll check on regular bases if new beta solves the problem.
Same here, since The New calendar module is trying to convert the ics to json via an online Service it is neccesary that the used calendar is adressed by a online url and not a local file.
Mmm... uploaded the calendar.ics file to my web provider and used that url (and checked, because I can dowload the file), but still no luck.
Any suggestion?
Had The same Problem, try it here with your url and See if there is an error: http://ical-to-json.herokuapp.com
This is the Service used by the calendar Module.
This post was made with ♥ in Cologne. Raspberry Pi 3B, Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, RFLink R46, MiHome

User avatar
HansieNL
Posts: 322
Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by HansieNL » Wednesday 10 May 2017 15:07

blacksn0w wrote: Had The same Problem, try it here with your url and See if there is an error: http://ical-to-json.herokuapp.com
This is the Service used by the calendar Module.
Got this message:
Error parsing feed: Encoding::UndefinedConversionError
"\xC3" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8

I'll leave it for now and hope it will be possible to use the local file some day.
Blah blah blah

SwordFish
Posts: 268
Joined: Sunday 14 December 2014 13:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V3.7207
Location: Helmond, netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by SwordFish » Wednesday 10 May 2017 15:20

I downloaded the latest beta and noticed that the calendar isn't sorting on date, its putting everything randomly.
I use google calendar.
Attachments
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (20.87 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Last edited by SwordFish on Wednesday 10 May 2017 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
HansieNL
Posts: 322
Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by HansieNL » Wednesday 10 May 2017 16:02

SwordFish wrote:I downloaded the latest beta and noticed that the calendar isn't sorting on date, its putting everything randomly.
I use google calendar.
I don't care what you do, but for your own privacy it's maybe better that you blur your descriptions ;)
Blah blah blah

User avatar
robgeerts
Posts: 1020
Joined: Saturday 24 January 2015 23:12
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7067
Location: Son, NL
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by robgeerts » Wednesday 10 May 2017 16:10

SwordFish wrote:I downloaded the latest beta and noticed that the calendar isn't sorting on date, its putting everything randomly.
I use google calendar.
I know, sorry, I'm not ready yet with rebuilding the calendar...
Creator of Dashticz, beers are appreciated: https://www.paypal.me/robgeerts

SwordFish
Posts: 268
Joined: Sunday 14 December 2014 13:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V3.7207
Location: Helmond, netherlands
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by SwordFish » Wednesday 10 May 2017 16:15

HansieNL wrote:
SwordFish wrote:I downloaded the latest beta and noticed that the calendar isn't sorting on date, its putting everything randomly.
I use google calendar.
I don't care what you do, but for your own privacy it's maybe better that you blur your descriptions ;)
Thanks, didn't thought about it :oops:

alveman
Posts: 29
Joined: Wednesday 29 January 2014 23:42
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz - Module - Calendar

Post by alveman » Wednesday 10 May 2017 17:02

Had this conf working before I updated to the latest beta:

Code: Select all

var _ICALENDAR_URL			= 'https://crossorigin.me/https://p02-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/XXX'; 
var _ICALENDAR_DATEFORMAT	= 'YYYY.MM.DD HH:mm'; 
var _ICALENDAR_LOCALE		= 'en'; 
Now the calendar just saying "Loding..." any suggestions? I'm using iCloud calendar.

Martin

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests