LG TV WebOs 3.0

wmmudde
Posts: 22
Joined: Monday 31 July 2017 14:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by wmmudde » Friday 23 February 2018 19:25

Hello,

Is there someone who has the LG webOs homebridge plug-in working ??
If So can you please tell me How I can install this plug-in.

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Friday 23 February 2018 20:47

I installed it, including the pylgtv libary. But in the Log is writing this:
(LGTV) Update 1:'Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/domoticz/plugins/lgtv/lg.py", line 1, in
from pylgtv import WebOsClient
ImportError: No module named 'pylgtv'
(Traceback (most recent call last):

its not working with my LG65b6v ,i think something is wrong whit the pylgtv libary

wmmudde
Posts: 22
Joined: Monday 31 July 2017 14:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by wmmudde » Saturday 24 February 2018 0:06

How did you install and run the plug-in?

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Saturday 24 February 2018 1:33

https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Using_Python_plugins

-Download the files from github
-put it in domoticz/plugins/lgtv(lgtv is not important, you can chose an other name)
-make the files executable (chmod - x filename)
-restart domoticz
After this you will find it under hardware

But for the LG tv plugin you have to install the pylgtv library. I have done this with: pip3 install pylgtv

wmmudde
Posts: 22
Joined: Monday 31 July 2017 14:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by wmmudde » Saturday 24 February 2018 20:00

Thanks it is working now.!

Now I Just need to know How to enable remote power on.
Because the power off is working But the power on not :-(

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Saturday 24 February 2018 20:45

wmmudde wrote:
Saturday 24 February 2018 20:00
Thanks it is working now.!

Now I Just need to know How to enable remote power on.
Because the power off is working But the power on not :-(
There is a option in the TV settings.

User avatar
gielie
Posts: 225
Joined: Tuesday 12 January 2016 12:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest β
Location: The Netherlands (Alkmaar)
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by gielie » Sunday 25 February 2018 11:06

Were can I Find the LG webOs3 python plug-in?
- Vision ZU1401 USB Stick
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FIBARO FGS222
- FIBARO FGWPE Wall Plug
- Everspring AN157
- Neo CoolCam Power plug
- Neo CoolCam PIR Sensor
- Popp Smoke Detector
- Toon
- Kodi Media Server

schulpr
Posts: 123
Joined: Thursday 01 January 2015 10:10
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by schulpr » Sunday 25 February 2018 11:12


wmmudde
Posts: 22
Joined: Monday 31 July 2017 14:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by wmmudde » Sunday 25 February 2018 12:42

Bluelightcrew wrote:
Saturday 24 February 2018 20:45
wmmudde wrote:
Saturday 24 February 2018 20:00
Thanks it is working now.!

Now I Just need to know How to enable remote power on.
Because the power off is working But the power on not :-(
There is a option in the TV settings.
Cant find that option on LG 65uh850v

User avatar
gielie
Posts: 225
Joined: Tuesday 12 January 2016 12:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest β
Location: The Netherlands (Alkmaar)
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by gielie » Sunday 25 February 2018 23:11

Bluelightcrew wrote:
Friday 23 February 2018 20:47
I installed it, including the pylgtv libary. But in the Log is writing this:
(LGTV) Update 1:'Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/domoticz/plugins/lgtv/lg.py", line 1, in
from pylgtv import WebOsClient
ImportError: No module named 'pylgtv'
(Traceback (most recent call last):

its not working with my LG65b6v ,i think something is wrong whit the pylgtv libary
I have the same error, did you solve this allready?
- Vision ZU1401 USB Stick
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FIBARO FGS222
- FIBARO FGWPE Wall Plug
- Everspring AN157
- Neo CoolCam Power plug
- Neo CoolCam PIR Sensor
- Popp Smoke Detector
- Toon
- Kodi Media Server

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Monday 26 February 2018 0:44

gielie wrote:
Sunday 25 February 2018 23:11
Bluelightcrew wrote:
Friday 23 February 2018 20:47
I installed it, including the pylgtv libary. But in the Log is writing this:
(LGTV) Update 1:'Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/domoticz/plugins/lgtv/lg.py", line 1, in
from pylgtv import WebOsClient
ImportError: No module named 'pylgtv'
(Traceback (most recent call last):

its not working with my LG65b6v ,i think something is wrong whit the pylgtv libary
I have the same error, did you solve this allready?
No sorry, I don't know what the problem is. I need help.
I have some questions to the people who use this plugin. What web OS Version you have?
Is the TV showing you a paring key?

wmmudde
Posts: 22
Joined: Monday 31 July 2017 14:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by wmmudde » Tuesday 27 February 2018 19:43

I resolved it by running this commando again after installinh plug-ins.

pip3 install pylgtv

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Tuesday 27 February 2018 22:55

wmmudde wrote:
Tuesday 27 February 2018 19:43
I resolved it by running this commando again after installinh plug-ins.

pip3 install pylgtv
Cool thanks for this info, but it doesn't help me. What webos version your TV have? My TV has webos 3.3

Cyrus40
Posts: 4
Joined: Monday 19 March 2018 13:07
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Cyrus40 » Monday 19 March 2018 20:17

I have the same problem :

Code: Select all

(Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/domoticz/plugins/lgtv-webos-domoticz-plugin-master/lg.py", line 1, in 
from pylgtv import WebOsClient
ImportError: No module named 'pylgtv'
I think pylgtv module is correctly installed :

Code: Select all

pip3 install pylgtv
Collecting pylgtv
Collecting websockets (from pylgtv)
Collecting asyncio (from pylgtv)
  Using cached asyncio-3.4.3-py3-none-any.whl
Installing collected packages: websockets, asyncio, pylgtv
Successfully installed asyncio-3.4.3 pylgtv-0.1.8 websockets-4.0.1
Any help?

johanm
Posts: 5
Joined: Sunday 10 September 2017 15:56
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by johanm » Friday 23 March 2018 14:49

I had the same problem. After reading some post on the forum I unstalled the pylgtv (PIP3 uninstall) and reinstall it with sudo rights (sudo pip3 install pylgtv). This error seems to be gone now.

Domictiz is now sending commands to the LGTV. You have to allow the application to pair with the TV. This a little bit hard to do because the meassage is only very short available on the TV, keep remote ready to answer.

I have to say that that it is not a very responsive interface at this moment, it can take minutes before the TV reacts. Not sure were that is comming from maybe is my old PI to slow?

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Friday 23 March 2018 17:11

I will try it, but when I enter pip3 uninstall, it returns: You must give at least one requirement to uninstall (see "pip help uninstall")

johanm
Posts: 5
Joined: Sunday 10 September 2017 15:56
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by johanm » Saturday 24 March 2018 2:53

Sorry for not being clear but it is pip3 uninstall pylgtv.

Bluelightcrew
Posts: 35
Joined: Thursday 02 February 2017 21:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.6708
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Bluelightcrew » Saturday 24 March 2018 8:47

Wow super cool now it works, you are my hero! Thanks

Cyrus40
Posts: 4
Joined: Monday 19 March 2018 13:07
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by Cyrus40 » Sunday 25 March 2018 10:50

I install pylgtv again with sudo permission and no error in log thanks :mrgreen:

But my TV don't react to my command...
I can't send commands :|
How to pair with TV?


EDIT : It works ! LG Connected Apps was disabled on my TV !

Last problem i think, TV won't turn ON. "Mobile TV" is enabled.
Domoticz status when i turn ON TV : "TV Starting".
Any idea?


EDIT 2: I finally connect my tv with ethernet instead of wifi and it works !

Any idea to change/modify input??

eventeca
Posts: 4
Joined: Tuesday 13 February 2018 14:29
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: LG TV WebOs 3.0

Post by eventeca » Monday 26 March 2018 13:53

Thanks for sharing

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests