Domoticz service down but event running

dlgoes
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.5877

Domoticz service down but event running

Post by dlgoes » Monday 06 November 2017 19:28

I have an event that should trigger after 20:00 and it was working well when I noticed some days after it started running also in the mornings. I checked the blocky event and it was ok. To be sure what was going on I deleted the event but I realized the trigger was still working, without event. I put the service down "sudo service domoticz stop" but the trigger still works.

Did anyone have this same behaviour with the events? I really don´t know what to do.

SweetPants
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V3.8789

Re: Domoticz service down but event running

Post by SweetPants » Monday 06 November 2017 19:52

Sure you do not have a second domoticz instance running? If domoticz is down (service stopped) everything is stopped.
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS on Intel NUC, MySensors, Pro Mini 3.3 with RFM69, ESP8266 (SDK2.1.0), Sonoff, RFLink, RFXcom.

dlgoes

Post by dlgoes » Monday 06 November 2017 22:26

Using "top" command I didn´t see any other domoticz instance running. Is there another way to check it?

SweetPants
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V3.8789

Post by SweetPants » Tuesday 07 November 2017 16:00

dlgoes wrote:
Monday 06 November 2017 22:26
Using "top" command I didn´t see any other domoticz instance running. Is there another way to check it?
ps -ef | grep domoticz
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS on Intel NUC, MySensors, Pro Mini 3.3 with RFM69, ESP8266 (SDK2.1.0), Sonoff, RFLink, RFXcom.

dlgoes

Post by dlgoes » Friday 10 November 2017 14:34

Tks for the help but the problem now is not in some instance running. I formatted the sd card twice (in Mac and Windows erasing data) and installed again Ubuntu Mate but before installing (while my raspberry pi 3 has just turning on) the trigger started again!!! So, I can see that is nothing related to domoticz server or running instances. I have some devices from Aeotec (z-stick, multisensor and a smart switch) and my multisensor is using my "old" blocky event to send a command to the smart switch through the z-stick but as I have formatted the sd card (erasing data) it should not be running anymore. Maybe I should have to reset the z-stick because is very weird what it happening. I really don´t have more ideas why this is happening. Is there a cache on z-stick?