First Blockly

Post Reply
dextm80
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 24 October 2017 18:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8627
Contact:

First Blockly

Post by dextm80 » Friday 27 October 2017 20:13

Hi guys, i'm trying my firts blockly
Schermata da 2017-10-27 20-10-48.png
Schermata da 2017-10-27 20-10-48.png (225.6 KiB) Viewed 500 times
bun nothing happens
why?

tnx a lot

SweetPants
Posts: 1623
Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 21:24
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V3.8791
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by SweetPants » Friday 27 October 2017 21:02

Try changing 'All' to 'Device'
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS on Intel NUC, MySensors, Pro Mini 3.3 with RFM69, ESP8266 (SDK2.1.0), Sonoff, RFLink, RFXcom.

dextm80
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 24 October 2017 18:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8627
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by dextm80 » Sunday 29 October 2017 19:23

SweetPants wrote:
Friday 27 October 2017 21:02
Try changing 'All' to 'Device'
nothing change...

log write : 2017-10-29 18:22:40.670 EventSystem: reset all events...

DutchHans
Posts: 280
Joined: Friday 03 April 2015 20:44
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Location: Germany (near dutch border)
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by DutchHans » Sunday 29 October 2017 19:58

What does the 'current status' say about the sensor?.. thats the value you need to switch. And what about the light turning off.. you can't switch a light on that is already turned on.

Cheers, Hans

dextm80
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 24 October 2017 18:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8627
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by dextm80 » Sunday 29 October 2017 20:01

DutchHans wrote:
Sunday 29 October 2017 19:58
What does the 'current status' say about the sensor?.. thats the value you need to switch. And what about the light turning off.. you can't switch a light on that is already turned on.

Cheers, Hans
Hi Hans,

current status is on/off both, the light start off and i want to switch on
Schermata 2017-10-29 alle 19.01.47.png
Schermata 2017-10-29 alle 19.01.47.png (46.23 KiB) Viewed 451 times

cogliostrio
Posts: 61
Joined: Sunday 06 September 2015 11:58
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by cogliostrio » Sunday 29 October 2017 20:40

The motion sensor switch is wrong. Your using a utility switch (purple), you need to use the switch under Devices --> Switches.

dextm80
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 24 October 2017 18:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8627
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by dextm80 » Sunday 29 October 2017 20:47

cogliostrio wrote:
Sunday 29 October 2017 20:40
The motion sensor switch is wrong. Your using a utility switch (purple), you need to use the switch under Devices --> Switches.
Thank you so much, now i understand the problem and all is ok!!!!!!!

:) :)

DutchHans
Posts: 280
Joined: Friday 03 April 2015 20:44
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Location: Germany (near dutch border)
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by DutchHans » Sunday 29 October 2017 21:05

Hi, i meant cuttent status in the blockly environment. (The button on the bottom-right) You can see there what the value is when its idle and when the sensor is active.. depending on the type it could be on, motion or alarm etc...

Cheers,Hans

dextm80
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 24 October 2017 18:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8627
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by dextm80 » Monday 30 October 2017 12:59

Hi guys,
i'm implementig the blocky with other functions.....
i want that light switch on when motion sensor is on AND after SUNSET...
Now event don't do, without sunset function all is ok.
Any suggestion?
Screenshot 2017-10-30 11.49.40.png
Screenshot 2017-10-30 11.49.40.png (129.62 KiB) Viewed 401 times
Thanks so much

User avatar
StanHD
Posts: 541
Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 16:09
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: First Blockly

Post by StanHD » Monday 30 October 2017 15:54

dextm80 wrote:
Monday 30 October 2017 12:59
Hi guys,
i'm implementig the blocky with other functions.....
i want that light switch on when motion sensor is on AND after SUNSET...
Now event don't do, without sunset function all is ok.
Any suggestion?

Screenshot 2017-10-30 11.49.40.png

Thanks so much
Hi,
I think you need "After Sunset" followed by "AND < 22:00" or perhaps for all night:- "OR Before Sunrise" so there is a distinct period for the condition.
Domotica - Intel nuc Celeron, Domoticz - Windows, RFXTRX433E. 1-Wire USB. Lan Relay Boards, Aeon Z-Stick Gen 5, Evohome HGI80, Milight WiFi, MySensors Ethernet Gateway, Harmony Hub, Broadlink RM2, HA-Bridge with Amazon Echo / Alexa.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest