I wanted to create blockly events accordingly to hoppee window state that is integrated as a selector switch in domoticz.
3 levels are set because it allows to return close/open/partially open window's status. I didn't find out how to set rules regarding switch's state.
I tried with logic blocks like On/off, number value or "string" because log shows status as text, and percentage in graph...
Is anyone that had to and succeed to set blockly event for partial switch would help me to make it working please?
Wish you all a nice day,
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Friday 26 February 2016 13:03
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi
- Domoticz version:
- partial switch - log sample
- domoForumPartSwLog.png (55.5 KiB) Viewed 599 times
- partial switch - config sample
- domoForumPartSw.png (79.63 KiB) Viewed 599 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest