I wanted to create blockly events accordingly to hoppee window state that is integrated as a selector switch in domoticz.
3 levels are set because it allows to return close/open/partially open window's status. I didn't find out how to set rules regarding switch's state.
I tried with logic blocks like On/off, number value or "string" because log shows status as text, and percentage in graph...
Is anyone that had to and succeed to set blockly event for partial switch would help me to make it working please?
Wish you all a nice day,
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Friday 26 February 2016 13:03
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi
- Domoticz version:
- partial switch - log sample
- domoForumPartSwLog.png (55.5 KiB) Viewed 758 times
- partial switch - config sample
- domoForumPartSw.png (79.63 KiB) Viewed 758 times
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tuesday 11 July 2017 10:26
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version: 3.8914
- Location: Germany
Searching for exact the same problem. Any solution?
Domoticz Beta v3.8914 for DSM 6.1 | Aeon Labs Z-Wave USB Stick | Cyrus SmartHome 4-in-1 Multisensor | Qubino ZMNHCD1 - Roller Shutter | NEO COOLCAM NAS-WR01ZE Power Plug | WEMOS D1 MINI (ESP8266) Sensors CO2/TEMP/BARO | Denon AVR
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests