switch type selector dosen't refresh status

miskec
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

switch type selector dosen't refresh status

Post by miskec » Tuesday 09 October 2018 19:58

I running domoticz 4.9700 on RPI3.
I cannot figure out why my blockly isn't refresh switch type selector . I hope you guys can give me some advice and help me to solve my problem. I create script when humidity grows over 60 then run air-condition in drying mode till 55. and if temperature grow over 25 then run air-condition in cool mode. If humidity under 55 and temperature under 25 then air condition switch off. The script which I create work but have some problem with refresh on dashbord status of switch selector.
Attachments
3-blockly_script.png
3-blockly_script.png (207.48 KiB) Viewed 208 times
2-Switch selector1.png
2-Switch selector1.png (67.25 KiB) Viewed 208 times
1-Switch selector.png
1-Switch selector.png (39.24 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Last edited by miskec on Tuesday 09 October 2018 22:49, edited 1 time in total.

waaren
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: switch type selector dosen't refresh status

Post by waaren » Tuesday 09 October 2018 21:19

miskec wrote:
Tuesday 09 October 2018 19:58
I running domoticz 4.9700 on RPI3.
I cannot figure out why my blockly isn't refresh switch type selector . I hope you guys can give me some advice and help me to solve my problem. I create script when humidity grows over 60 then run air-condition in drying mode till 55. and if temperature grow over 25 then run air-condition in cool mode. If humidity under 55 and temperature under 25 then air condition switch off. The script which I create work have some problem with refresh on dashbord status of switch selector.
The selector switch starts one of the scripts if the matching level is set. The blockly you use, starts one of the scripts if the matching condition is met. Executing the script as entered in the action field of the selector switch does not set the matching level of the selector switch. It is working only in one way (level ==>> action)
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

miskec
Domoticz version:

Post by miskec » Tuesday 09 October 2018 22:22

Hi Waaren,
Can you explain how you mean level /action in my example. I try also with level and not work. maybe I do something wrong.
4-blockly_script.png
4-blockly_script.png (49.37 KiB) Viewed 188 times
Thank you

waaren
Domoticz version: Beta

Post by waaren » Tuesday 09 October 2018 23:42

miskec wrote:
Tuesday 09 October 2018 22:22
Hi Waaren,
Can you explain how you mean level /action in my example. I try also with level and not work. maybe I do something wrong.
Sorry I cannot explain it in another way than I already tried.
I doubt if it possible at all to set the level (0,10,20 etc...) of a selector switch with blocky. But I am not very experienced using Blockly maybe someone else knows ?
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo