Blockly Help.

Wob76
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:

Blockly Help.

Post by Wob76 » Thursday 10 August 2017 5:38

I am happy issues getting Blockly to work, It also seems to be buggy as it preforming actions on my switches, especially on my dummy switches, which are linked to a MQTT device.

The following script will trigger all 3 action when the top condition is met, is this the correct method to nest with blockly?
blockly.JPG
blockly.JPG (65.96 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Thanks,
Wob

StanHD
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: Blockly Help.

Post by StanHD » Thursday 10 August 2017 8:41

You cannot nest like this with blockly. You could remove the outer "if/do" block and place the top line as an "and" condition in each "if/else if".
Domotica - Intel nuc Celeron, Domoticz - Windows, RFXTRX433E. 1-Wire USB. Lan Relay Boards, Aeon Z-Stick Gen 5, Evohome HGI80, Milight WiFi, MySensors Ethernet Gateway, Harmony Hub, Broadlink RM2, HA-Bridge with Amazon Echo / Alexa.

Wob76
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:

Re: Blockly Help.

Post by Wob76 » Thursday 10 August 2017 11:34

Ahh Ok, Thanks StanHD, I did have it working like that, but it wasn't very reliable as far as actions on my switches.

I've managed to work out the dzVents formating and it appears to be functioning well, I like how it can be triggered by device updates as well as a timer.

Interface isn't as nice, but results are better, so I think I'll stick to using it.

Wob

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk