Blockly to LUA or dzVents

dressie
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V4.9700

Blockly to LUA or dzVents

Post by dressie » Sunday 30 July 2017 20:52

Hello,

I want to have all my blockly changed into LUA. I've noticed that blockly creates a huge memory leak, at least for me.
I was wondering if there is a tool to have blocky convert into LUA.
For example:
Ventilatie.PNG
Ventilatie.PNG (118.73 KiB) Viewed 702 times
I really have no clue where to start. Perhaps it's easier then I think it is? Or is there an awesome tool we can use?

jvandenbroek
Domoticz version: beta

Re: Blockly to LUA or dzVents

Post by jvandenbroek » Monday 31 July 2017 20:02

Well no, at least not right now.

But on what platform are you experiencing this memory leak? I've fixed it a few days ago (as you saw in the other thread ;) and now with stress testing blockly by looping 2 events constantly switching each other, there is no leak whatsoever. It should be gone and I can't find any evidence that there still is a leakage in this part of the code (not saying it's impossible, just unlikely and there might be another cause for it).

In what rate do you see the memory grow? How often is a blockly script executed? And we're talking about RSS and not VSZ memory usage right? Because the latter only indicates the reservation of virtual memory which Domoticz possible could allocate, but in reality never will.

dressie
Domoticz version: V4.9700

Re: Blockly to LUA or dzVents

Post by dressie » Thursday 03 August 2017 7:39

I think it had to do with a loop in one of my blocky. I rewrote it and mem seems fine. It does grow according Monit, but that must be the reserved space.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk