Blockly + Hue + Fibaro Dimmer 2 Toggle Scene Topic is solved

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post

Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
robinm
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Blockly + Hue + Fibaro Dimmer 2 Toggle Scene

Post by robinm » Monday 03 September 2018 9:28

This weekend I have created a Blockly event to toggle 1 hue lightbulb on/off. For switching I use the S2 1click signal of a Fibaro dimmer 2. It seems working fine but when I checked the logs I see an error stating some other Hue light bulb that is used in the Blockly script is not found. Did I made error in the event? It even tries to switch the 'Ganglamp | Berging' bulb when I remove device 'Balkonverlichting' from the event. The bulb it tries to switch is not added as a light device in Domoticz, it belongs to a group created with Hue.

Blockly script:

Error from log when toggling the switch few times:

Hue devices:
Last edited by robinm on Friday 07 September 2018 16:59, edited 2 times in total.

robinm
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: Blockly + Hue strange issue

Post by robinm » Monday 03 September 2018 22:55

I am lucky!

I found the solution in this topic: http://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24624

For my variable I have to use Blocky script with quotation marks. Instead I was using normal On/Off.

Correct Blockly event:

For those that are maybe still struggling with the Fibaro Dimmer 2 and use a double momentary switch and want to use the second switch to enable scenes.

First step essential, in hardware settings of the fibaro dimmer set:
28. Scene activation functionality: Functionality enabled

Once you have done this, you need to click the s2 button as follows (a new device id gets created for the clicks it supports):
click it once, a new device will be created: ename device to something like S2 1click
Click it twice, a new device will be created. Rename device to something like S2 2clicks
Click it 3 times, a new device will be created. Rename device to something like S2 3clicks
Press button and hold it for some time, once released 2 devices are created:
Rename last created device into something like: S2 Release
First created device rename into something like: S2 Hold

Once done verify in log devices are named correctly.

Example of renamed devices:

For my toggle event I have added device '$S2 Keuken 1click' so you can use it in Blockly script. As this is not an actual light device add $ symbol so it wont be shown in this Light devices section.

Yardco
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Re: Blockly + Hue + Fibaro Dimmer 2 Toggle Scene

Post by Yardco » Tuesday 23 October 2018 21:29

I've today set up my Fibaro Dimmer 2 to get double clicks/hold/release activity in domoticz but it just reports back an "on" state. Doesnt your blockly event gets stuck in a loop as "$S2 Keuken 1 click" is always in an "on" state?