Graphs not populating (still an issue)

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Thelion
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Graphs not populating (still an issue)

Post by Thelion » Monday 19 March 2018 21:57

Hi!

Since a couple of weeks, the graphs of ALL my devices stop populating. Restarting Domoticz fixes the issue.

All scripts depending on any value keeps on working, to the values are interpreted correctly and scripts fire as they are supposed to.

On attached screenshot you can see that the graph stops on 14-03 at 01:35 and as we were on holiday and everything else kept working, I noticed the graph-issue a couple of days later (16-03, 12:40).

At first I suspected my SD card, so 3 days ago I moved everything to a new SD card, but it happened this morning again at 08:10 and after the restart at 20:25, the graph is populated normally.

I run Domoticz 3.9047 (also upgraded to this 3 days ago) on a Rpi3b.

I did switch to the new Aurora theme a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure if this is related and I switched back to the default theme 3 days ago.

Any ideas what can cause this and where to look to solve it?

Regards,

Martijn
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.34 KiB) Viewed 299 times
Last edited by Thelion on Sunday 29 April 2018 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

Thelion
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: Graphs not populating

Post by Thelion » Sunday 29 April 2018 12:31

Anybody knows anything about this? I still have this issue.

As a workaround I stop Domoticz and reboot my Pi every 24 hours, but that is hardly a definitive solution.

The weird thing is, that it only affects the graphs. Scripts still trigger in the collected values.

Can it be a database issue? Is there anyway to check the database for corruptions?

** Update ** I checked the integrity of the database and that was OK.