And again

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post

Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
anno
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: all

And again

Post by anno » Saturday 16 December 2017 12:18

the last couple of updates it goes again. When i push the doorbell now the hole system gets stuck. It was running great before the last couple if updates.

1. i don't even know what you all do whit all the updates, because you don't give a release note..
2. instead of making it better, it is getting worse
3. and this is not the only problem with the last couple of updates.
4. can't find any way to get or see or anything to get a log.

and last WHEN I USE THE STABLE, 3.8153 The doorbell is WORKING!!!

So next beta update the doorbell is working understood!

p.s. possibly the problem lies with the mail notification and sending a screenshot of a camera, you did had more problems with this in other beta's in the past, it is't the first time i have problems with it not working after a update from you. (when the doorbell is pusht domoticz sends a mail notification, so that is why i think properly it is that)
If you all need more information, than you, domoticz makers need to give me the tools.

remb0
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: And again

Post by remb0 » Saturday 16 December 2017 13:18

first of all: you didn't follow the post rules!

second: If you are running a production environment use stable.
and instead of complaining you can contribute, don't demand if you don't contribute, donate help or something usefull for the community, otherwise find another home automation platform that is so easy, free and nice..
All Domoticz compatible products at shop: https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Compatibl ... n_gearbest

SweetPants
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: V3.9673

Post by SweetPants » Saturday 16 December 2017 14:13

anno wrote:
Saturday 16 December 2017 12:18
and last WHEN I USE THE STABLE, 3.8153 The doorbell is WORKING!!!
Why did you upgrade then?
anno wrote:
Saturday 16 December 2017 12:18
So next beta update the doorbell is working understood!
I have read some previous posts of you, and all you do is complain, complain, complain. Do yourself a favor and buy a commercial product so you can complain there and see how quick you get support. I have been using Domoticz since 2013, and yes sometimes there are issues, and sure there are problems in Beta versions, that is why it's called Beta. Your attitude is not going to solve them, people might even stop responding to your requests/questions.
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS, Intel NUC, MySensors 2.3.0-alpha, Pro Mini 3.3/8M RFM69(HW), ESP8266 (SDK2.2.0), Sonoff, RFLink, RFXcom, MQTT, NodeRed, Domoticz Beta (source)

four2six
Domoticz version:

Post by four2six » Saturday 16 December 2017 14:29

So, to sum it up, you didn't learn from your past mistakes and did upgrade again? Maybe you should look up the difference of 'stable' and 'beta'.

DutchHans
Domoticz version:

Post by DutchHans » Saturday 16 December 2017 14:52

@sweetpants, i couldn't have said it better.

Cheers, Hans