ThermoSmart error login

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
albamatti
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:

ThermoSmart error login

Post by albamatti » Tuesday 28 February 2017 23:10

Since two days I'm having problems with my ThermoSmart Thermostat. frequently errors appear in the log due to login failure.
Neither my login nor password have been changed. I can sent commands to ThermoSmart but sometimes iT does't respond at all.
Could iT be due to an automaticly firmware upgrade of ThermoSmart? Because also Siri responds with other answers when I change the temperature through Siri.
I tried to remove the hardware and add it again. The problems persists.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Last edited by albamatti on Tuesday 28 February 2017 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

Bikey
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.xxx

Re: ThermoSmart error login

Post by Bikey » Wednesday 01 March 2017 11:41

I have the same issue, but that started a bit longer ago.
The username/password are correct because it also does work for a couple of hours. But then something seems to go wrong in the communication. It could also be an error on the ThermoSmart server.

HSR3
Domoticz version: v3.5877

Post by HSR3 » Tuesday 21 March 2017 1:29

For last few month I experienced the same issue, mostly after a view hours connection was restored. But now I have no connection since 16th March. The same for my Netatmo sensors. I have checked the username and password: they are correct. Deleting the hardware and adding it again doesn't help to solve the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 00.25.22.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 00.25.22.png (79.99 KiB) Viewed 283 times

HSR3
Domoticz version: v3.5877

Post by HSR3 » Sunday 26 March 2017 7:56

I finally have Thermosmart and Netatmo running again, but needed to install Domoticz from scratch. I had to do this anyway, because it crashed once again. This happens a lot by the way!

ubfssF
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2.2364

Post by ubfssF » Monday 08 May 2017 19:31

As far as I can see every morning at 01:35 the login-errors starts. At 01:39 it works again. So, not a real problem?