Zipato Keypad (Schlage Link) Topic is solved

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
jhwbg
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Zipato Keypad (Schlage Link)

Postby jhwbg » Friday 17 February 2017 11:59

Hi

I'm having problems with this keypad since the last three betas, I'm on 3.6722 now.

The problem is that I can't switch this keypad on and off anymore, it only sends off regardless if I choose home or away on the keypad.
I use the "alarm level" as an trigger for the on off switch of the security panel.

I am using it with RFID but the problem is the same when I tried with a number code.
I have excluded and made a reset of the unit and included again, same problem.

I even bought a new keypad to try it out and it was the same result.

I am running my Domoitcz on a Raspberry PI 3.

Regards
Jan

LiPeR
Domoticz version:

Re: Zipato Keypad (Schlage Link)

Postby LiPeR » Friday 17 February 2017 12:17

Hello,

Same issue here since the previous last beta update (didn't notice which build was) But now, with the latest (6722) it's the same issue. Regardless the Home or Away, the status is always Off

Swifty
Domoticz version:

Postby Swifty » Friday 17 February 2017 12:54

I've also got this keypad - Haven't updated to the latest beta yet, but wondered if you guys ever encounter this issue?;

When setting the alarm status it seems to work fine (though it doesn't countdown when arming), then after a seemingly random period of time (maybe an hour, maybe 45 mins) I'll be sat watching TV and hear the keypad doing it's 'beep beep, beep beep' countdown.. it lasts for about 20 seconds then stops.

Nothing changes status in Domoticz.. i just don't know why it decides to countdown!

jjnj
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: RE: Re: Zipato Keypad (Schlage Link)

Postby jjnj » Friday 17 February 2017 13:49

Swifty wrote:I've also got this keypad - Haven't updated to the latest beta yet, but wondered if you guys ever encounter this issue?;

When setting the alarm status it seems to work fine (though it doesn't countdown when arming), then after a seemingly random period of time (maybe an hour, maybe 45 mins) I'll be sat watching TV and hear the keypad doing it's 'beep beep, beep beep' countdown.. it lasts for about 20 seconds then stops.

Nothing changes status in Domoticz.. i just don't know why it decides to countdown!

Battery?

For the other guys, what if you revert back to a previous Domoticz version, is it working again?

dobber
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:

Postby dobber » Friday 17 February 2017 15:44

Same problem here on 3.0.6730. Even after a include/exclude I can not get status to change when using home/away buttons. Worked great a couple of versions back.

dobber
Domoticz version:

Postby dobber » Friday 17 February 2017 15:45

Swifty wrote:I've also got this keypad - Haven't updated to the latest beta yet, but wondered if you guys ever encounter this issue?;

Set wake-up-interval to 0 and you probably wont have this behaviour.

LiPeR
Domoticz version:

Re: RE: Re: Zipato Keypad (Schlage Link)  Topic is solved

Postby LiPeR » Friday 17 February 2017 16:11

jjnj wrote:For the other guys, what if you revert back to a previous Domoticz version, is it working again?

Dumb question: Where to find a log of previous number of build and the zip file ?

jhwbg
Domoticz version:

Postby jhwbg » Friday 17 February 2017 20:28

LiPeR wrote:
jjnj wrote:For the other guys, what if you revert back to a previous Domoticz version, is it working again?

Dumb question: Where to find a log of previous number of build and the zip file ?

I am afraid of reverting because I have spent so much time on my installation and it is my primary security solution for my home. I am using the Domoticz Android app to arm and disarm now because everything else is working perfectly.

I switched from a Zipabox to Domoticz and regardless of this problem I am really impressed of Domoticz.

I would like to help with this problem but reverting I dont dare since it is not recommended.

If there is something else I can do let me know.

dobber
Domoticz version:

Postby dobber » Friday 17 February 2017 21:03

jhwbg wrote:
LiPeR wrote:

I am afraid of reverting because I have spent so much time on my installation and it is my primary security solution for my home. I am using the Domoticz Android app to arm and disarm now because everything else is working perfectly.

I switched from a Zipabox to Domoticz and regardless of this problem I am really impressed of Domoticz.

I would like to help with this problem but reverting I dont dare since it is not recommended.

If there is something else I can do let me know.

I went back to 3.6500 and the zipato keypad now sends on and off again.

LiPeR
Domoticz version:

Postby LiPeR » Friday 17 February 2017 21:42

dobber wrote:I went back to 3.6500 and the zipato keypad now sends on and off again.
Can you explain how did you reverse ?

dobber
Domoticz version:

Postby dobber » Friday 17 February 2017 22:56

LiPeR wrote:
dobber wrote:I went back to 3.6500 and the zipato keypad now sends on and off again.
Can you explain how did you reverse ?

I'm on a Synology build, not RPi.
If I was on RPi build I would make backup of config, download an earlier build, compile, install and then restore config.

FrankCGN
Domoticz version: beta

Postby FrankCGN » Friday 17 February 2017 23:19

Same issue here. When i downgrade to last stable version (3.5877) the keypad works fine.
Raspberry 3 - RaZberry2 Module - RFXtrx433E - Domoticz beta
Z-Wave: Popp Smoke Detector, Fibaro Motion Sensor, Fibaro Wall Plug, Popp Wall Plug
RFXtrx433E: Bresser Temp.+Hygro Sensor, rohrmotor24 RMF Blindmotor
Other: AVM Fritz!DECT200

marcotrumpet
Domoticz version:

Postby marcotrumpet » Saturday 18 February 2017 9:41

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same issue but now I upgrade to Version: 3.6745 and it seems home/away button always turn ON the alarm level state. I need the beta version because of Xiaomi Gateway support, can you guys tell me how can I downgrade to some previous beta build?

(sorry for my bad english :? )

Thank you!

LiPeR
Domoticz version:

Postby LiPeR » Saturday 18 February 2017 12:21

So, I reverted to 6479 and the zipato is now working as it is supposed to work : Off or On (away or Home)

Can a dev can have a look ?

marcotrumpet
Domoticz version:

Postby marcotrumpet » Saturday 18 February 2017 12:33

LiPeR wrote:So, I reverted to 6479 and the zipato is now working as it is supposed to work : Off or On (away or Home)

Can a dev can have a look ?

Hi, can you explain how to downgrade?

LiPeR
Domoticz version:

Postby LiPeR » Saturday 18 February 2017 12:42

I have a crontask every night to zip the domoticz folder and zip the DB, each zip is kept for 14 days. I just unzip the zip from a previous day (with the DB) and reboot the rpi.

I lost data of 5 days but all my system is working again.

I don't know if there's a "built in" function to rollback but it's non-recommended.

But if you want to give a try, I can send you the zip file (without the DB file) to you. Be careful to do a backup before ;)
Last edited by LiPeR on Saturday 18 February 2017 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

marcotrumpet
Domoticz version:

Postby marcotrumpet » Saturday 18 February 2017 12:52

LiPeR wrote:I have a crontask every night to zip the domoticz folder and zip the DB, each zip is kept for 14 days. I just unzip the zip from a previous day (with the DB) and reboot the rpi.

I lost data for 5 days but all my system is working again.

I don't know if there's a "built in" function to rollback but it's non-recommended.

But if you want to give a try, I can send you the zip file (without the DB file) to you. Be careful to do a backup before ;)

Awesome! I appreciate! I've nothing important in my domoticz system, I'm learning stuff at the moment. So when I recive the zip, do I need to install it?

Bob123bob
Domoticz version:

Postby Bob123bob » Saturday 18 February 2017 15:09

Same issue here, since last update, tag reader only send off command. Dev team, please help

marcotrumpet
Domoticz version:

Postby marcotrumpet » Saturday 18 February 2017 16:25

Last update Version 3.6749 doesn't work..

Bob123bob
Domoticz version:

Postby Bob123bob » Saturday 18 February 2017 16:44

LiPeR wrote:I have a crontask every night to zip the domoticz folder and zip the DB, each zip is kept for 14 days. I just unzip the zip from a previous day (with the DB) and reboot the rpi.

I lost data for 5 days but all my system is working again.

Can you please share your zip without db on a file sharing place ?
It will be useful for all of us who have this issue
I thing we can just use your zip to downgrade and have a look at a backup solution like yours

Return to “Bugs and Problems”