Any way to kill my.domoticz instance?

Please use template to report bugs and problems. Post here your questions when not sure where else to post
Only for bugs in the Domoticz application! other problems go in different subforums!
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.

Use the following template when posting here:

Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:

If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly

If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post

Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
KiiB
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Any way to kill my.domoticz instance?

Post by KiiB » Wednesday 14 March 2018 0:02

Hello Domoticz community,
I have small problem,
Installed beta version of windows Domoticz 3.9030 and after few days version 3.9045 was released.
So I installed newer.
Now My.domoticz instance is active and showing instance with version 3.9030 is running active, but data not sending or receiving.
If I try enter that instance I get messege Oops!!
I tried to remove API and password, and shutdown domoticz server with 9045 version, but that offline is not visible in my.domoticz.com.
And I deleted 9030 setup from my computer so I cant reinstall 9030 and stop domoticz service.
Please help if someone have Some ideas.

KiiB
Domoticz version:

Re: Any way to kill my.domoticz instance?

Post by KiiB » Wednesday 14 March 2018 15:24

Maybe someone could upload 9030 version? i would like to try install it, stop service, and delete instance.
Coz now instance registered with 9030 version and service running on 9045 version, so on domoticz server i cant delete ID even when i delete login, and on mydomoticz I cant delete instance coz it showing online 20 hours +
Or i Should wait till mydomoticz server restart itself? but how long? week? month?
Instance ID A930F0CE062B697 if admin is reading forum and could stop instance....
Its on Windows version

KiiB
Domoticz version:

Re: Any way to kill my.domoticz instance?

Post by KiiB » Thursday 15 March 2018 15:25

Ok, After 40+ hours, or mydomoticz server restarted, or Admins saw my request and kicked that instance out, I reregistred again, got new ID, works as before.
Thanks.