Problem with devices.lua

cjb75
Posts: 3
Joined: Wednesday 02 November 2016 13:26
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Problem with devices.lua

Postby cjb75 » Sunday 20 November 2016 20:21

I have a problem when trying to restrict local network access, when I remove 192.168.0.* (se below) my devices.lua (domoticz/scripts/lua) gets overwritten and only contains:

return
<html><head><title>Unauthorized</title></head><body><h1>401 Unauthorized</h1></body></html>


Local_networks.jpeg
Local_networks.jpeg (25.66 KiB) Viewed 474 times


Is this dzVents related? What to do?

DewGew
Posts: 13
Joined: Thursday 21 April 2016 12:01
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V3.5877
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Problem with devices.lua

Postby DewGew » Wednesday 25 January 2017 10:02

I added the ip number for the domoticz server and that worked for me.
// Pierre

Peder
Posts: 1
Joined: Monday 30 January 2017 15:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Problem with devices.lua

Postby Peder » Monday 30 January 2017 16:02

Thank you DewGew !!
I had the same problem. A lot of:...

Code: Select all

2017-01-30 14:50:00.260 LUA: devices.lua cannot be loaded
2017-01-30 14:50:00.260 LUA: error loading module 'devices' from file '/home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/devices.lua':
/home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/devices.lua:2: unexpected symbol near '<'


....in the log-file.
Also the devices.lua was only 99 bytes in size.
If I deleted the file it soon got back and causing the errors.

Then I added the IP of my server as you suggested. Then deleting the faulty devices.lua.
Now it seems to work OK. No more errors and the file size is 3kb


Return to “dzVents Lua Framework”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests