domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Others (MiLight, Hue, Toon etc...)
angelus1753
Posts: 7
Joined: Sunday 01 April 2018 14:16
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.9056
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by angelus1753 » Sunday 01 April 2018 14:22

mischa wrote:
Friday 26 January 2018 11:03
It is in the @apps folder, notvisible with the Windows explorer of Mac Finder.

Now atwork but tonight a Will make a wiki how to make a softlink to that folder and mount it as an sharered folder.

You van then access it trough Windows explorer or Mac Finder.

Mischa
I've followed the instructions on the mentioned wiki article, but it doesn't seem to work; perhaps something has changed?
The 'Creating the Shared folder' step throws an error.
It might be permissions related, as I cannot see the directory without sudo.

any help appreciated.
DS-218+ with Jadahl Domoticz

angelus1753
Posts: 7
Joined: Sunday 01 April 2018 14:16
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.9056
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by angelus1753 » Tuesday 03 April 2018 11:36

Worked it out using this site: http://albertogonzalez.net/2018/01/08/h ... ology-nas/

You need to create the domoticz shared directory first and then create bind:
mount --bind /volume1/\@appstore/domoticz/ /volume1/domoticz

To persist the mounting heck the posts on this page:
https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopi ... 9&p=489272
DS-218+ with Jadahl Domoticz

mcwieger
Posts: 84
Joined: Tuesday 08 December 2015 10:59
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7243
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by mcwieger » Wednesday 04 April 2018 12:20

mcwieger wrote:
Thursday 29 March 2018 10:57
After updating DSM to 6.1.5-15254 Update 1, Domoticz has become unresponsive. I can open Domoticz, when pressing buttons they respond, but the actual devices don't switch on or off. Anyone else experiencing this? I have a DS414 (ArmadaXP).
@jumbotroll, any ideas? Log file doesn't give me any hints. P1 meter and SolarEdge reading continue, Z-Wave Burglar alarm also reports movement, it's just that the switches don't respond...
Synology DS414|Zwave.Me RC2|Harmony Elite|Imperihome|Alexa
Aeotec: Stick 5|3x MultiSensor 6|4x Smart Dimmer 6
Qubino: 6xZMNHDD1|4xZMNHAD1|1x ZMNHBD1
Fibaro: 6x FGRM222|3x FGS212|1x FGS223|2x FGWPE
Onkyo TX-NR616|D-Link DCS-825L|Kodi HTPC|SE4000|P1 Cable

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Wednesday 04 April 2018 15:11

mcwieger wrote:
Wednesday 04 April 2018 12:20
mcwieger wrote:
Thursday 29 March 2018 10:57
After updating DSM to 6.1.5-15254 Update 1, Domoticz has become unresponsive. I can open Domoticz, when pressing buttons they respond, but the actual devices don't switch on or off. Anyone else experiencing this? I have a DS414 (ArmadaXP).
@jumbotroll, any ideas? Log file doesn't give me any hints. P1 meter and SolarEdge reading continue, Z-Wave Burglar alarm also reports movement, it's just that the switches don't respond...
No another reports on this, what domoticz version do you use? with or without python plugin?
Have you tried to reinstall domoticz?
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

User avatar
gijsje
Posts: 160
Joined: Saturday 19 August 2017 14:28
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Berkel Enschot, NL
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by gijsje » Friday 06 April 2018 15:59

Could you make the latest beta again for 218+
Is there an easy way so i can do this myself?
Thanks
Synology DS218+ - RFXtrx433 - Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 - Toon Thermostat - Neo CoolCam plug - Neo CoolCam PIR - FIBARO PIR - Heiman Smart Smoke Senso - Neo CoolCam Leakage Detector - BeNext Tag Reader - P1 and S0 USB - many Mi-Light lights - KAKU switches

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Friday 06 April 2018 17:33

gijsje wrote:
Friday 06 April 2018 15:59
Could you make the latest beta again for 218+
Is there an easy way so i can do this myself?
Thanks
No, not an easy way...
What version do you want me to build for DSM6.1 or 6.2 beta?
With or without python plugin?

DS218+ use Apollolake.
http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6.1/
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

User avatar
gijsje
Posts: 160
Joined: Saturday 19 August 2017 14:28
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Berkel Enschot, NL
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by gijsje » Friday 06 April 2018 17:40

6.1
Synology DS218+ - RFXtrx433 - Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 - Toon Thermostat - Neo CoolCam plug - Neo CoolCam PIR - FIBARO PIR - Heiman Smart Smoke Senso - Neo CoolCam Leakage Detector - BeNext Tag Reader - P1 and S0 USB - many Mi-Light lights - KAKU switches

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Friday 06 April 2018 18:13

gijsje wrote:
Friday 06 April 2018 17:40
6.1
Done 8-)
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

RogerSch
Posts: 26
Joined: Saturday 04 April 2015 10:42
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by RogerSch » Saturday 07 April 2018 8:01

Today I'll receive a 418play which replaces mij 413j. No I don't see any stable packages available for the 418play.

I checked the site of Synology and compared the different NAS which uses the same CPU and have the same technical characteristics.
https://www.synology.com/nl-nl/products ... /DS418play

Is it correct that I can use the package of the 218+ for the 418play?

As I have a script in Python created for my XMC-1 surround processor I presume I should use the package with Python. Is that correct?

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Saturday 07 April 2018 9:46

RogerSch wrote:
Saturday 07 April 2018 8:01
Today I'll receive a 418play which replaces mij 413j. No I don't see any stable packages available for the 418play.

I checked the site of Synology and compared the different NAS which uses the same CPU and have the same technical characteristics.
https://www.synology.com/nl-nl/products ... /DS418play

Is it correct that I can use the package of the 218+ for the 418play?

As I have a script in Python created for my XMC-1 surround processor I presume I should use the package with Python. Is that correct?
DS418play Intel Celeron J3355 Dual Core 2 Apollolake, so yes you can use 218+ packages on 418play.
I have updated the list for stable packages and included DS418play.
You can also download beta versions and use Apollolake packages.
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

RogerSch
Posts: 26
Joined: Saturday 04 April 2015 10:42
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by RogerSch » Saturday 07 April 2018 13:22

Cool great. I'll stick to stable versions..

Jumbotroll I made a donation to keep up the excellent work!

mcwieger
Posts: 84
Joined: Tuesday 08 December 2015 10:59
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7243
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by mcwieger » Monday 09 April 2018 10:15

jumbotroll wrote:
Wednesday 04 April 2018 15:11
mcwieger wrote:
Wednesday 04 April 2018 12:20
mcwieger wrote:
Thursday 29 March 2018 10:57
After updating DSM to 6.1.5-15254 Update 1, Domoticz has become unresponsive. I can open Domoticz, when pressing buttons they respond, but the actual devices don't switch on or off. Anyone else experiencing this? I have a DS414 (ArmadaXP).
@jumbotroll, any ideas? Log file doesn't give me any hints. P1 meter and SolarEdge reading continue, Z-Wave Burglar alarm also reports movement, it's just that the switches don't respond...
No another reports on this, what domoticz version do you use? with or without python plugin?
Have you tried to reinstall domoticz?
The issue magically disappeared...I did have a non-paired z-wave device in a socket, which I took out again and now it has been up for several days...strange things...
Synology DS414|Zwave.Me RC2|Harmony Elite|Imperihome|Alexa
Aeotec: Stick 5|3x MultiSensor 6|4x Smart Dimmer 6
Qubino: 6xZMNHDD1|4xZMNHAD1|1x ZMNHBD1
Fibaro: 6x FGRM222|3x FGS212|1x FGS223|2x FGWPE
Onkyo TX-NR616|D-Link DCS-825L|Kodi HTPC|SE4000|P1 Cable

DavidSof
Posts: 5
Joined: Sunday 22 April 2018 18:32
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: France
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by DavidSof » Sunday 22 April 2018 19:40

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks Jumbotroll for the great work on Synology.I just tried the latest Domoticz beta with Python, for DSM6.1, on DS216+II

But startup logs give me: Plugins are not enabled.

Code: Select all

2018-04-22 19:14:35.273 EventSystem: reset all events...
2018-04-22 19:14:35.274 PluginSystem: 'R-N602_OK' Registration ignored, [b]Plugins are not enabled.[/b]
2018-04-22 19:14:35.280 WebServer(HTTP) started on address: :: with port 8084
2018-04-22 19:14:35.283 WebServer(SSL) started on address: :: with port 8443
2018-04-22 19:14:35.284 Proxymanager started.
2018-04-22 19:14:35.285 RxQueue: queue worker started...
2018-04-22 19:14:35.285 TCPServer: shared server started...
2018-04-22 19:14:37.285 OpenWeatherMap: Started
Any idea on what's happening?


Thanks,
David

Beta version from here
http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6.1 ... 9208-7.spk

schumi2004
Posts: 12
Joined: Tuesday 17 October 2017 19:38
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.9639
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by schumi2004 » Tuesday 01 May 2018 22:40

jumbotroll wrote:
Friday 06 April 2018 17:33
gijsje wrote:
Friday 06 April 2018 15:59
Could you make the latest beta again for 218+
Is there an easy way so i can do this myself?
Thanks
No, not an easy way...
What version do you want me to build for DSM6.1 or 6.2 beta?
With or without python plugin?

DS218+ use Apollolake.
http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6.1/
What makes it complicated then?
I already compile several packages for my Synology using spksrc.

Anyway I'm more interested in the fact if latest beta found on jadahl.com contains this commit/feature suggestion?
https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/issues/2078

I'm running Domoticz on a DS715 with Python plugin (Alpine) btw. ;)

neuros
Posts: 2
Joined: Wednesday 21 March 2018 12:57
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.9390
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by neuros » Sunday 06 May 2018 14:13

@jumbotroll

I'm using DSM 6.2-23648 on my DS918+. The kernel is
Linux DS918 4.4.59+ #23648 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 17 02:57:07 CST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_apollolake_918+

With the latest domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9317-7.spk the serial modules wont load:
cp210x: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.014012] pl2303: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012783] ch341: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012727] ti_usb_3410_5052: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '

Could you update the serialdrivers for this kernel?

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Sunday 06 May 2018 17:34

neuros wrote:
Sunday 06 May 2018 14:13
@jumbotroll

I'm using DSM 6.2-23648 on my DS918+. The kernel is
Linux DS918 4.4.59+ #23648 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 17 02:57:07 CST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_apollolake_918+

With the latest domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9317-7.spk the serial modules wont load:
cp210x: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.014012] pl2303: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012783] ch341: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012727] ti_usb_3410_5052: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '

Could you update the serialdrivers for this kernel?
Please test the latest beta build domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9390-7.spk
and give feedback.
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

neuros
Posts: 2
Joined: Wednesday 21 March 2018 12:57
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.9390
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by neuros » Sunday 06 May 2018 21:06

jumbotroll wrote:
Sunday 06 May 2018 17:34
neuros wrote:
Sunday 06 May 2018 14:13
@jumbotroll

I'm using DSM 6.2-23648 on my DS918+. The kernel is
Linux DS918 4.4.59+ #23648 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 17 02:57:07 CST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_apollolake_918+

With the latest domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9317-7.spk the serial modules wont load:
cp210x: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.014012] pl2303: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012783] ch341: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '
[ +0.012727] ti_usb_3410_5052: version magic '4.4.59 SMP preempt mod_unload ' should be '4.4.59+ SMP preempt mod_unload '

Could you update the serialdrivers for this kernel?
Please test the latest beta build domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9390-7.spk
and give feedback.
With the domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9390-7.spk build the serial modules load normally except for the first line 'module verification failed..." I don't know what it means - however the cp210x module works.
Spoiler: show
[May 6 19:32] cp210x: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing - tainting kernel
[ +0.010768] usbcore: registered new interface driver cp210x
[ +0.006291] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for cp210x
[ +0.006668] cp210x 1-3:1.0: cp210x converter detected
[ +0.005785] usb 1-3: cp210x converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[ +0.009077] usbcore: registered new interface driver pl2303
[ +0.006306] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for pl2303
[ +0.009563] usbcore: registered new interface driver ch341
[ +0.006187] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for ch341-uart
[ +0.010182] usbcore: registered new interface driver ti_usb_3410_5052
[ +0.007288] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for TI USB 3410 1 port adapter
[ +0.008621] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for TI USB 5052 2 port adapter
Thanks for the update!!

User avatar
jumbotroll
Posts: 685
Joined: Tuesday 13 January 2015 15:36
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Oslo,Norway
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by jumbotroll » Sunday 06 May 2018 21:22

neuros wrote:
Sunday 06 May 2018 21:06

With the domoticz_apollolake-6.2_3.0.9390-7.spk build the serial modules load normally except for the first line 'module verification failed..." I don't know what it means - however the cp210x module works.
Spoiler: show
[May 6 19:32] cp210x: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing - tainting kernel
Thanks for the update!!
Found this info: That message is nothing to worry about, that means, is that you're loading a kernel module that hasn't been fully tested/integrated with the kernel you're running.
Regards
Jumbotroll
http://www.jadahl.com

DomoArigato
Posts: 36
Joined: Monday 30 April 2018 13:41
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by DomoArigato » Sunday 13 May 2018 15:03

Hello all.

First of all: Thanks a lot to provide the Synology packages! Great work! :D

I have installed the actual stable version (3.8153) and set up my system so far. Now I am thinking to switch over to the beta 3.9390 due to dzVents and some other things I like to do which require a more actual version than the one I use.

Question now:
What is the best approach for this change? Backup the whole excisiting domoticz folder on my Synology, stop the 3.8153 version and then install the 3.9390 package. Then overwrite domoticz folder with the backup? (but I guess that would also overwrite certain code parts, right)?
How can I switch to that beta without reinstalling and reconfigurating all devices, scripts etc. again? :shock:

Thanks a lot for any hints, pointers to any documentation on this or just a procedure 8-)

regards.

manutremo
Posts: 55
Joined: Saturday 19 November 2016 18:02
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: domoticz in synology as package! Available now.

Post by manutremo » Sunday 13 May 2018 15:12

Just upgrade the package using the package center. All settings and configuration are preserved. As a safety precaution, you should just make a backup of the database using the domoticz page for that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests