Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Others (MiLight, Hue, Toon etc...)
mhko
Posts: 10
Joined: Wednesday 13 January 2016 21:37
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mhko » Saturday 16 December 2017 9:46

Is there support for this device in domoticz?
https://m.gearbest.com/robot-vacuum-acc ... 06883.html

mikejclark
Posts: 44
Joined: Tuesday 03 September 2013 21:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mikejclark » Saturday 16 December 2017 21:05

Also interested in this

mayyam
Posts: 50
Joined: Saturday 14 January 2017 12:29
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.5877
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mayyam » Saturday 16 December 2017 21:59

I don't think, that's thermostat. It is just thermometer and humi with display and BT.

____
may


_______________
- Raspberry Pi 3
- RFLink 433Mhz / NRF 2.4GHz
- 2x Xiaomi Gateway
- different species of ESP8266

mikejclark
Posts: 44
Joined: Tuesday 03 September 2013 21:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mikejclark » Sunday 17 December 2017 1:36

mayyam wrote:
Saturday 16 December 2017 21:59
I don't think, that's thermostat. It is just thermometer and humi with display and BT.

____
may
had a closer look, and yes, you're right!

mhko
Posts: 10
Joined: Wednesday 13 January 2016 21:37
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mhko » Sunday 17 December 2017 9:50

It does say that is has WiFi... And I controlled from the MI app.

mayyam
Posts: 50
Joined: Saturday 14 January 2017 12:29
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.5877
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by mayyam » Sunday 17 December 2017 15:33

WiFi, with one AAA Battery?
I quess, that it's closer to Mi Plant, also MiHome App, also BT.
As thermostat unusable with Domoticz.
_______________
- Raspberry Pi 3
- RFLink 433Mhz / NRF 2.4GHz
- 2x Xiaomi Gateway
- different species of ESP8266

Slokoavac
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 20 November 2017 16:14
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Balkans
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by Slokoavac » Tuesday 19 December 2017 17:03

It is def not a thermostat. It is plain thermometer and humidity meter sending data over Bluetooth (no wifi! it's a reseller typo) to mobile phone to Mi Home app. Using single AAA battery with a nice large display (lasting up to a year).

When the price hits <10$ i wouldn't mind buying it then use it in Domoticz via BT. Much easier to replace AAA battery than button one on Xiaomi zigbee devices (thermometer, PIR, etc).
Pi 2 (raspbian stretch) w. Conrad VOC USB, Xiaomi PM 2.5 detector , Xiaomi/Philips bulbs, Mi Flora BT, Xiaomi GW (w. temp/humidity/pir)
Pi Zero W (raspbian stretch) w. - Xiaomi GW (temp/hum/door)

salvacalatayud
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 26 June 2017 21:16
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8072
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by salvacalatayud » Tuesday 19 December 2017 17:05

Slokoavac wrote:It is def not a thermostat. It is plain thermometer and humidity meter sending data over Bluetooth (no wifi! it's a reseller typo) to mobile phone to Mi Home app. Using single AAA battery with a nice large display (lasting up to a year).

When the price hits <10$ i wouldn't mind buying it then use it in Domoticz via BT. Much easier to replace AAA battery than button one on Xiaomi zigbee devices (thermometer, PIR, etc).
Can we use it via Bluetooth in domoticz?

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4X mediante Tapatalk


Slokoavac
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 20 November 2017 16:14
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Balkans
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by Slokoavac » Wednesday 20 December 2017 1:03

i hope so. Has anyone purchased it yet? Price is a bit high at the moment imho...
Pi 2 (raspbian stretch) w. Conrad VOC USB, Xiaomi PM 2.5 detector , Xiaomi/Philips bulbs, Mi Flora BT, Xiaomi GW (w. temp/humidity/pir)
Pi Zero W (raspbian stretch) w. - Xiaomi GW (temp/hum/door)

RadiQal
Posts: 3
Joined: Saturday 06 January 2018 15:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by RadiQal » Saturday 06 January 2018 15:42

Slokoavac wrote:
Wednesday 20 December 2017 1:03
i hope so. Has anyone purchased it yet? Price is a bit high at the moment imho...
Yes, and it a pretty neat device! Very accurate and sensitive. However, I haven't been able to connect it to Domoticz (either through Mijia Bedside Lamp as gateway or directly by BT).

Any 1?

Slokoavac
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 20 November 2017 16:14
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Balkans
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by Slokoavac » Thursday 11 January 2018 23:46

How does it connects to Mi Home app? BT via phone? Mijia Bedside Lamp has BT too?

I will order one when price hits 10$
Pi 2 (raspbian stretch) w. Conrad VOC USB, Xiaomi PM 2.5 detector , Xiaomi/Philips bulbs, Mi Flora BT, Xiaomi GW (w. temp/humidity/pir)
Pi Zero W (raspbian stretch) w. - Xiaomi GW (temp/hum/door)

User avatar
Eligos
Posts: 6
Joined: Tuesday 12 September 2017 7:50
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8914
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by Eligos » Friday 12 January 2018 12:12

Slokoavac wrote:How does it connects to Mi Home app? BT via phone? Mijia Bedside Lamp has BT too?

I will order one when price hits 10$
The new bedside lamp has Wifi+BT. You connect with Wi-Fi the new bedside lamp in the mi-home app(for full ecosystem integration) or yeelight app (for only lightning option). This lamp is a BT Gateway for all your Xiaomi BT sensors (flower sensor and this new display sensors for temp/humi)I have also this new lamp version but waiting for the new BT sensors with display. The lamp is nice. For more Infos look at this "promo" video:
https://youtu.be/rKK-hF64IHE

micontije
Posts: 1
Joined: Friday 12 January 2018 13:32
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by micontije » Friday 12 January 2018 13:39

I have only xiaomi mi hygrothermograph (that is the name of the product) sensor with LCD. It works only with mi home app over bluetooth, but I havn't trends and any log. Just shows values of temp and hum.
Is it possible to connect with Domoticz just over bluetooth and achieve that function?

RadiQal
Posts: 3
Joined: Saturday 06 January 2018 15:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by RadiQal » Saturday 13 January 2018 18:35

micontije wrote:
Friday 12 January 2018 13:39
I have only xiaomi mi hygrothermograph (that is the name of the product) sensor with LCD. It works only with mi home app over bluetooth, but I havn't trends and any log. Just shows values of temp and hum.
Is it possible to connect with Domoticz just over bluetooth and achieve that function?
So I've tried, however due to lacking bluetooth + Python skills, I haven't got it working yet.
I'd rather see see data passage through Xiaomi Thermograph BT --> BT Xiami Bedside Lamp Wifi --> Wifi Router Eth --> Eth Domoticz (RPI)

Slokoavac
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 20 November 2017 16:14
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Balkans
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by Slokoavac » Tuesday 16 January 2018 17:52

Eligos wrote:
Friday 12 January 2018 12:12
Slokoavac wrote:How does it connects to Mi Home app? BT via phone? Mijia Bedside Lamp has BT too?

I will order one when price hits 10$
The new bedside lamp has Wifi+BT. You connect with Wi-Fi the new bedside lamp in the mi-home app(for full ecosystem integration) or yeelight app (for only lightning option). This lamp is a BT Gateway for all your Xiaomi BT sensors (flower sensor and this new display sensors for temp/humi)I have also this new lamp version but waiting for the new BT sensors with display. The lamp is nice. For more Infos look at this "promo" video:
https://youtu.be/rKK-hF64IHE
Oh cool, i thought it only had WiFi. Does miio lib supports it? You can check miio here:
https://github.com/aholstenson/miio

install miio lib, then scan for devices, if the lamp shows up, maybe there is a chance to get data out from it?

There is a brand new Xiaomi thermo/hydrometer, with e-ink display, but w/o any wireless connection, useless :(
http://barcamp.cr/new-xiaomi-mijia-e-in ... ygrometer/
Pi 2 (raspbian stretch) w. Conrad VOC USB, Xiaomi PM 2.5 detector , Xiaomi/Philips bulbs, Mi Flora BT, Xiaomi GW (w. temp/humidity/pir)
Pi Zero W (raspbian stretch) w. - Xiaomi GW (temp/hum/door)

PaulFen
Posts: 5
Joined: Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by PaulFen » Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:40

Check out https://github.com/pFenners/mijia-sensor-domoticz

I got my 3 Xiaomi Mijia Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Sensors linked up to Domoticz using the built-in bluetooth on Raspberry Pi3

freibeuter
Posts: 6
Joined: Saturday 27 January 2018 17:53
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by freibeuter » Tuesday 30 January 2018 18:36

PaulFen wrote:
Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:40
Check out https://github.com/pFenners/mijia-sensor-domoticz
Thanks for sharing! Did something very similar (see viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21904), unfortunately with my script values aren´t displayed on the sensors themselfs in Domoticz although the URL I´m calling is the same (even if I add the comfort part) - crazy!

PaulFen
Posts: 5
Joined: Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by PaulFen » Tuesday 30 January 2018 20:36

freibeuter wrote:
Tuesday 30 January 2018 18:36
PaulFen wrote:
Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:40
Check out https://github.com/pFenners/mijia-sensor-domoticz
Thanks for sharing! Did something very similar (see viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21904), unfortunately with my script values aren´t displayed on the sensors themselfs in Domoticz although the URL I´m calling is the same (even if I add the comfort part) - crazy!
You're welcome.
I had the same issue, it was caused by a null character at the end of the temp& humidity string received from the sensor. After stripping out the null it all worked.

freibeuter
Posts: 6
Joined: Saturday 27 January 2018 17:53
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by freibeuter » Wednesday 31 January 2018 17:25

PaulFen wrote:
Tuesday 30 January 2018 20:36
After stripping out the null it all worked.
gosh - you were right about this - totally missed the hex 00 in ascii string. Added fix to my script, too.

RadiQal
Posts: 3
Joined: Saturday 06 January 2018 15:40
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Xiaomi Thermostat (with display)

Post by RadiQal » Sunday 04 February 2018 21:35

PaulFen wrote:
Tuesday 30 January 2018 15:40
Check out https://github.com/pFenners/mijia-sensor-domoticz

I got my 3 Xiaomi Mijia Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Sensors linked up to Domoticz using the built-in bluetooth on Raspberry Pi3
Works pretty well, however I need to set my Mijia BLE Temp + Humidity sensor in 'pairing' (flasing BT icon) mode before I get any readouts. When the RPI sets up the connection, the script updates Domoticz flawless though...
Maybe the sensor needs to be unpaired with any devices?

Else I receive connect error: Transport endpoint is not connected (107)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests