Sonoff POW Counter

Everything about esp8266 and more.
l00pz
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: Beta

Sonoff POW Counter

Post by l00pz » Tuesday 01 May 2018 23:07

Hi Guys,

Today I received my first Sonoff POW Module, and flashed it with the Tasmota Firmware. I then added it to Domoticz, and using the builtin Domoticz options of the Firmware the current Power of the Sonoff is nicely reported to Domoticz. However I have an issue with the "Today" Counter of my virtual Switch. The Sonoff reports the "Total" value of the Device as "Total":0.238,"with MQTT, but when I look at the counter I get a completely different value. I guess Domoticz expects this value to be multiplied by 1000 or something, but I don't have an option to set this in the Tasmota Firmware or in Domoticz. Am I doing something wrong here? Or are the settings of my "Counter Divider" wrong in the Settings of Domoticz? I have my Virtual Switch set to "Energy Read: From Device".

l00pz
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: Sonoff POW Counter

Post by l00pz » Friday 04 May 2018 9:46

Nevermind.. I was being impatient and stupid :oops: . I was expecting that the "Daily Meter" would be filled with the value "Energy Today" from the Sonoff from the start, but Domoticz uses this as starting point and starts counting from that point onwards..