Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Everything about esp8266 and more.
Ronker
Posts: 6
Joined: Saturday 10 March 2018 8:24
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 4.9700
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Ronker » Thursday 11 October 2018 9:36

Meek wrote:
Wednesday 10 October 2018 21:23
Ronker wrote:
Saturday 06 October 2018 13:18
Do you think you can get this certified? and if you can when could this happen? I am searching for something like this.
At the current development stage and limited resources, we did not apply for a CE and FCC certification yet.

As quoted on our website :
-------------------------------------------------------
On our priority list, besides safety, affordability is a main driver and at the current development stage, we don’t have the resources to apply for a CE & FCC certification yet. As safety is the first and most important driver, during the entire design process, we adhered to operate within the regulatory limits, to deliver a safe and reliable product.
-------------------------------------------------------

That’s one of the reasons why we use the HLK-PM01 and a pre-assembled- CE and FCC certified ESP chip.
ok great. Maybe I will order one. When will the sock be filled again?

Meek
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 16 October 2017 23:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Meek » Friday 12 October 2018 23:28

We have a backlog and expect to have some available around November.

Meek
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 16 October 2017 23:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Meek » Friday 12 October 2018 23:38

MarceldeJongNL wrote:
Wednesday 10 October 2018 22:10
Meek wrote:
Wednesday 10 October 2018 21:14


With regards to ; “which can be connected (behind) a normal rock switch or push switch”, at this stage we do not have any project ongoing for this user case(yet).
I would be extra interested if you could make them build in like the https://shelly.cloud switch, but with your excellent domoticz support!
We have a lot of idea’s that we need to turn into working products. Similar idea is on the table (for the long term) but most likely it will not reach a development stage as the current Meek switches outperform these devices.

But hey, you’ll never know what the future brings 8-)

egyinventors
Posts: 3
Joined: Wednesday 17 October 2018 21:23
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 4.10064
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by egyinventors » Wednesday 17 October 2018 21:40

can you help me to start same project??
i'm working on same since 4 years but my progress not bad but need more help and i'm alone can you support me?

User avatar
Thuis
Posts: 68
Joined: Tuesday 11 September 2018 11:36
Target OS: -
Domoticz version: 2.9700
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Thuis » Monday 05 November 2018 13:34

This looks all very nice and promising, but what are the dimensions of the switch? Do you also produce socketoutlet brackets, like these :
Image

Because in Europe we use these brackets, I now have 5 x10 wall dimmers beneath each other in a 5 hole bracket, when i want to change it for 5 meek dimmers, it will not fit when the dimensions are let's say 86mm. Because the holes in the wall are lay out for a bracket where the switches/dimmers are positioned in.
p1 Smartmeter, CM15Pro, Lyric T6, Sonoff, Xiaomi Aqara, Intel Xeon.

Meek
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 16 October 2017 23:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Meek » Friday 09 November 2018 20:40

Herewith a small update:

We’ve finalized the development of the Meek MT2 & Meek MT3. These are Wi-Fi enabled dual or triple touch input and dual or triple SSR output switches.
The attachment MeekAssortiment.jpg is no longer available
Next week, we will assemble the Meek DDD ;) board. This is a unit with pre-installed Wi-Fi enabled Doorbell & DSMR compatible P1 smart meter reader input & Development board.
• Doorbell – This will be a Wi-Fi enabled & (arguably) the most flexible doorbell module. It can be used parallel to the existing doorbell or as a standalone module or in mixed mode.
• DSRM/P1 – has an inbuilt P1 port that can be attached to a smart meter to read the Electricity & Gas usage and send this data thru Wi-Fi to a monitoring system like Domoticz.
• Development board – most GPIO pins of the ESPS12 unit are made available to use to do some easy development. Also I2C ports are made external to attached compatible devices.


Next week, I hope to assemble the first alpha board to do some more testing. Once assembled I will report back with a small update.

We’re still searching for partners that can provide us the dual and triple socket wall panels. We have received some samples and are now in discussion with a few potential candidates! Hopefully we can sort things out so we can place every household switch for a Meek variant 8-)
MeekAssortiment.jpg
MeekAssortiment.jpg (24.53 KiB) Viewed 129 times

poudenes
Posts: 598
Joined: Wednesday 08 March 2017 10:42
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8993
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by poudenes » Friday 09 November 2018 22:43

Meek wrote:Herewith a small update:

We’ve finalized the development of the Meek MT2 & Meek MT3. These are Wi-Fi enabled dual or triple touch input and dual or triple SSR output switches.
MeekAssortiment.jpg
Next week, we will assemble the Meek DDD ;) board. This is a unit with pre-installed Wi-Fi enabled Doorbell & DSMR compatible P1 smart meter reader input & Development board.
• Doorbell – This will be a Wi-Fi enabled & (arguably) the most flexible doorbell module. It can be used parallel to the existing doorbell or as a standalone module or in mixed mode.
• DSRM/P1 – has an inbuilt P1 port that can be attached to a smart meter to read the Electricity & Gas usage and send this data thru Wi-Fi to a monitoring system like Domoticz.
• Development board – most GPIO pins of the ESPS12 unit are made available to use to do some easy development. Also I2C ports are made external to attached compatible devices.


Next week, I hope to assemble the first alpha board to do some more testing. Once assembled I will report back with a small update.

We’re still searching for partners that can provide us the dual and triple socket wall panels. We have received some samples and are now in discussion with a few potential candidates! Hopefully we can sort things out so we can place every household switch for a Meek variant 8-)
Sockets.jpg
Love to hear this! And sound great to have a p1 also. Maybe I will replace my old p1 wifi meter and combine it with the Meek one.... I'm still a happy tester of the first test module with 1 touch switch. Work like a charm!!!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
RPi3 with OSMC - RPi3 with Domoticz - Dashticz - MiLight - Nanolead Aurora - KaKu - Logitech Hamony - Nest - RFLink

MarceldeJongNL
Posts: 48
Joined: Tuesday 03 May 2016 10:07
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.5108
Location: Barendrecht
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by MarceldeJongNL » Friday 09 November 2018 22:57

Sounds like a great device! Do you know what the price will be?
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2B | RFXCOM RFXtrx433E v1 | Synology DS213+ | KaKu Clones | Conrad RSL switches | KAKu Doorbell Clone | USB Webcam | ICY Thermostat | Resol DL2 | Imatic Relay Board | Eminent 6230 | Eminent 6220 | iMatic 16 ports Relay Board

Meek
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 16 October 2017 23:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Meek » Wednesday 14 November 2018 21:14

poudenes wrote:
Friday 09 November 2018 22:43
Meek wrote:Herewith a small update:

We’ve finalized the development of the Meek MT2 & Meek MT3. These are Wi-Fi enabled dual or triple touch input and dual or triple SSR output switches.
MeekAssortiment.jpg
Next week, we will assemble the Meek DDD ;) board. This is a unit with pre-installed Wi-Fi enabled Doorbell & DSMR compatible P1 smart meter reader input & Development board.
• Doorbell – This will be a Wi-Fi enabled & (arguably) the most flexible doorbell module. It can be used parallel to the existing doorbell or as a standalone module or in mixed mode.
• DSRM/P1 – has an inbuilt P1 port that can be attached to a smart meter to read the Electricity & Gas usage and send this data thru Wi-Fi to a monitoring system like Domoticz.
• Development board – most GPIO pins of the ESPS12 unit are made available to use to do some easy development. Also I2C ports are made external to attached compatible devices.


Next week, I hope to assemble the first alpha board to do some more testing. Once assembled I will report back with a small update.

We’re still searching for partners that can provide us the dual and triple socket wall panels. We have received some samples and are now in discussion with a few potential candidates! Hopefully we can sort things out so we can place every household switch for a Meek variant 8-)
Sockets.jpg
Love to hear this! And sound great to have a p1 also. Maybe I will replace my old p1 wifi meter and combine it with the Meek one.... I'm still a happy tester of the first test module with 1 touch switch. Work like a charm!!!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
Good to hear that and thank you for your continues feedback to make our products better !

Meek
Posts: 38
Joined: Monday 16 October 2017 23:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Meek Wifi Wall Switch

Post by Meek » Wednesday 14 November 2018 21:43

MarceldeJongNL wrote:
Friday 09 November 2018 22:57
Sounds like a great device! Do you know what the price will be?
It’s still too early to give an accurate price target as this is still an alpha build, but we will do our utmost to keep our products affordable as possible.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest