Adding a milight RGBW remote

433Mhz opensource Receiver & Transmitter.

Moderator: Stuntteam

ricorico94
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Adding a milight RGBW remote

Post by ricorico94 » Tuesday 16 January 2018 15:25

Hi,

I have a RGBWW Milight remote like this one:
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Freeship ... 01455.html
I don't use that remote currently, and so I thought I could use it to control (via domoticz) a zwave ZIPATO Bulb 2 : in theory, I could have a remote device in Domoticz and whenever its status changes, it could reflect changes to the zipato bulb device in domoticz to control the bulb.

But is it possible to add a device in Domoticz as RFLink device without having a Milight bulb/led strip ? How should I do ?

My config is Domoticz v3.8278 with RFLink v47.8.

I found a webpage from Deennoo (http://domo-attitude.fr/controlez-vos-milights-rflink/ in French ) explaining that RFLink is sniffing remotes
Ici nous allons nous servir de la fonction sniffage du RFLink, il vous suffira d’activer l’ajout de nouveaux périphériques dans Domoticz,
, but when I tried to enable the search in Domoticz/settings and then pushing on some buttons of the remote, I got nothing.. ;-(

How should I do ?

br,
Ricorico94

ricorico94
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Re: Adding a milight RGBW remote

Post by ricorico94 » Thursday 18 January 2018 0:15

Hi,

I almost turned crazy, but it seems my issues were coming from a bad contact somewhere.. I touched all my wires, and then I noticed my RFLink was receiving again the 2.4GHz signals.
So I could include the Milight remote.
My problem is not completely solved, though, because the remote FUT092 RGBWW-CCT does not seem working properly in Domoticz. Whatever the button I push, it seems not always understood correctly by Domoticz, and most often seen as action "OFF".. (even the button ON is someties understood as OFF by Domoticz.. weird.. especially since RFlink is decoding properly the message).
So if you know how I could intercept the messages from RFLink so that I can write a script to slice them down and send the proper decodeing to a device in domoticz, I'd appreciate.

br,
Ricorico94