Youless LS120 | How to see both S0 and pulse in Domoticz

Subforum for general discussions. Do not dump your questions/problems here, but try to find the subforum where it belongs!
Benneton
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Youless LS120 | How to see both S0 and pulse in Domoticz

Post by Benneton » Monday 26 February 2018 14:04

Hi,

I have a new energy meter for solar panels.
I have this meter connected to the S0 bus of the Youless LS 120.
When I logon to the Youless I see both feeds, the S0 and the pulse counter which I use for the engery meter from powercompany.

The youless device is able to provide both feeds seperate since firmware version 1.4.x

Hope someone has an idea on how to get this done

Bernard

clubeddie
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:

Re: Youless LS120 | How to see both S0 and pulse in Domoticz

Post by clubeddie » Monday 26 February 2018 23:18

What is hapening whdn you add the youless device in domoticz? I have the ls110 so cannot give exact info about this.

Thomasb
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:

Post by Thomasb » Monday 11 June 2018 20:59

If you the youless in domotics you can see the p1 input. But the s0 data is not a device in domotics.

Can someone help me to add the s0 data in domotics?

waaren
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta

Post by waaren » Monday 11 June 2018 23:12

As far I understand the code in YouLess.cpp, reading out the s0 data is not yet implemented for the LS120.
You can make an enhancement request at https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/issues

In the mean time it is possible to get the s0 data from the device with a http json call and store that information in a (virtual) domoticz device but given the fact that I have the predecessor of the LS120 without s0 port readout capability, it is a challenge.

If you are on a recent Beta, willing to try this using dzVents and be patiënt please feel free to send me a PM. If we succeed we will report back here.
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo