Importing data from another computer

Subforum for general discussions. Do not dump your questions/problems here, but try to find the subforum where it belongs!
liderbug
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Importing data from another computer

Postby liderbug » Friday 06 January 2017 7:02

I tried a couple of searches but not sure what to search for.
I have a AcuRite 5:1 connected to another RasPi, it queries the base every 30 seconds getting various data an inserts in to a Mysql DB. Every 5 minutes a php script queries the DB and generates a WeatherUnderground http line for curl (KCOBLACK1). Is it possible to create a pseudo ?1-wire? station that will "select x, y, z from wea where..." and create a graph in Domonicz?
Thanks

Kalle858
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: Importing data from another computer

Postby Kalle858 » Friday 06 January 2017 7:20

Egregius
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.5877

Postby Egregius » Friday 06 January 2017 7:25

I think you must better explain what you want to do.
But first: if the data is in MySQL and u use already php, why not create the graph on a php page?

liderbug
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Postby liderbug » Friday 06 January 2017 20:05

OK, I see in Dom:8080 - Temperature, custom graph - and I will admit to: "give a kid a hammer and Everything is a nail" - So my RasPi is in my greenhouse http://lidderdale.net/hydro/ To date I've been 100% X10. Sump pump comes on 6X/day for 40 seconds to water/feed plants. Cooling fan, heating. I also have a HA22 temp/humd attached - bash script runs once/min -> mysql db on server in house after getting outside temp/humd from an OrangePi/AcuRite5:1 (wunderground KCOBLACK1) - see graph from greenhouse link above (a server in Calif, curls to server in house using Phplot.

So, back to my new hammer ... I have database of temp(os&gh)/humd/wind as database and back to the "Custom Graph"..... [Oooo look a nail....]

Egregius
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.5877

Postby Egregius » Friday 06 January 2017 21:03

If you really want it in Domoticz it must be easy to implement a curl of a json command in your bash script.

Return to “General Discussion”