SDISDI wrote:Hi. I'm wondering is something has changed at the server end. I have just noticed that mine stopped working around 1600 on 4th January. It has been fine since March last year. I can login to my.hivehome.com so it seems that the service is generally up.
If I run the script manually I get
Code: Select all
pi@raspberrypi:~/domoticz/scripts$ python hive2domo.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "hive2domo.py", line 76, in <module>
jsonData = json.loads(body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
TypeError: expected string or buffer
Interestingly the hive_boost script still runs for me.
Exactly the same error at exactly the same time for me too.
I have however found a nice workaround which works for me....especially with my lack of scripting skills and therefore inability to troubleshoot problems like these.
I was basically using Hive as a boiler switch by changing the setpoint depending on whether heat was requested by thermostats located in most of the rooms in my house. I have managed to use IFTTT Maker to change the setpoint on Hive via a virtual switch. 23degrees for on and 15degrees to off.