I've recently had a very, very, very overdimensioned, Zehnder Stork VDA replaced with a 400m3/h KPMe from the same brand and wanted to be able to control it from within Domoticz. So I've build a little switch box wit 2 Qubino flush units to control it.
The new ventilation unit is capable of handling an external 0-10V input signal and is set to variable 0-10V input and 'always on' at level 1 via jumpers 5 and 6 and a 5-wire cable for 230V is run from the roof to the box.
All components are mounted to the frame, before the frame is placed within the switch box. The WAGO cable clamps glued into the frame using hot glue, whilst the Qubino modules are placed 'floating', only fixed on the wires.
The PSU and 230V AC output are both switched with the Qubino relay, with the PSU feeding the Qubino 0-10V dimmer the 12V input power. The Potentio meter is connected to the signal input of the dimmer, allowing for manual control.
Since the KPMe only uses about 47W at full capacity, a Qubino Flush 2 Relay could be used to switch the power to AC and the 12V PSU individually.
- 1x kpme-box-base-frame
- 1x Zehnder Stork KPMe 0-10V
- 1x Fibox TEMPO TA191209 187 x 122 x 90
- 5x WAGO 221-412
- 1x WAGO 221-413
- 1x Vishay 249 100K potentiometer mono 1W 100kΩ
- 1x Thomsen 429924 control knob Ø19mm x 16mm
- 1x HN Power HNP-LED04-CV AC/DC PSU 12 V/DC 330 mA 4 W
- 1x Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V
- 1x Qubino Flush 1 Relay
- 2x female jumper wire
- some hot glue
- http://www.zehnder.nl/ventilatie-units/ ... toren/kpme
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/fibox-tempo-ta ... 33230.html
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/wago-verbindin ... 88436.html
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/wago-verbindin ... 88437.html
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/vishay-249-100 ... 24200.html
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/draaiknop-zwar ... 29924.html
- https://www.conrad.nl/nl/hn-power-hnp-l ... 13734.html
The youmagine project page:
https://www.youmagine.com/designs/qubin ... dimmer-box
In this subforum you can show projects you have made, or you are busy with. Please create your own topic.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests