Reacticz dashboard: no install, no hassle

In this subforum you can show projects you have made, or you are busy with. Please create your own topic.
ptitneo
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Re: Reacticz dashboard: no install, no hassle

Postby ptitneo » Wednesday 15 February 2017 14:42

Well, I liked it too, but it was bad design ;)

Theming in Reacticz is limited to color swatches at the moment (selector in the Info screen), and I'm not focusing on that area because there are many other things to fix and implement, and I don't have that much time... If you want more powerful theming options, feel free to fiddle with the source code and contribute to it, some CSS override could probably do the trick. Thanks for your understanding!

ptitneo
Domoticz version:

Postby ptitneo » Friday 24 February 2017 14:34

Hi everyone, a new pre-build package (v0.1.11) has been released: https://github.com/t0mg/reacticz/releases

It introduces a new multi-dashboard support (switch between your layouts with prev/next buttons), new dark themes, and new dimmer and rgbw widgets.

Cheers,

EdKo66
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 6953

Postby EdKo66 » Saturday 04 March 2017 14:54

Have been trying this but

Then publish a temperature measurement to the virtual sensor idx noted above (example idx 1) like:

mosquitto_pub -h localhost -m '{ "idx" : 1, "nvalue" : 0, "svalue" : "25.0" }' -t 'domoticz/in'
If the mosquitto_pub command is not found install the mosquitto client:

sudo apt-get install mosquitto-clients

is giving me problem with apt-get command not found. Using a terminal/telnet client from Macbook. Domoticz and Mosquitto are both installed on my Synology.
Running on NAS Synology 413j | Toon Thermostat | RFxcom |

domotest7766
Domoticz version:

Postby domotest7766 » Tuesday 14 March 2017 21:35

Hi,

Very nice project. Could it be possible to add cameras and the protected mode (for switches) ?

That would be awesome :-)

ptitneo
Domoticz version:

Postby ptitneo » Tuesday 21 March 2017 1:56

EdKo66 wrote:is giving me problem with apt-get command not found. Using a terminal/telnet client from Macbook. Domoticz and Mosquitto are both installed on my Synology.

I don't think you can use apt to install stuff on a synology. Maybe ask for help on the mqtt thread of the forum?

domotest7766 wrote:Could it be possible to add cameras and the protected mode (for switches) ?

I have no idea how cameras work but it's probably not though MQTT... I'm not sure it would fit well in Reacticz as I'd like to keep it as light and simple as possible, and cameras seem a bit tricky to configure. But I can't really tell as don't actually have any camera myself, so if anyone feels like contributing, pull requests are most welcome ;)

I also don't know what the protected mode is :) Could you give me some pointers?

ptitneo
Domoticz version:

Postby ptitneo » Friday 24 March 2017 2:11

Hi everyone, just a quick update to let you know that the project has moved to https://github.com/domoticz/Reacticz :)
From now on, please use this repo to get the code, download builds, or file issues. Thanks!

PS: the public server is still reacticz.t0m.fr and was updated to 0.1.14 introducing a font size selector!

Return to “Show your projects”