Domoticz app 2.0 Topic is solved

galadril
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest

Re: Domoticz app 2.0

Post by galadril » Wednesday 20 June 2018 9:49

Can everybody that like to translate please help us on Crowndin to get all the languages complete?
https://crowdin.com/project/domoticz-for-android

Translations needed:
Bulgarian (22%)
Catalan (49%)
Danish (61%)
Hebrew (12%)
Norwegian (67%)
Turkish (60%)

New translations needed:
Greek(0%) -> added on request
Croatian(0%) -> added on request
Hebrew(0%) -> added on request
Persian (0%) -> added on request
Serbian (0%) -> added on request
Romanian (0%) -> added on request

Thanks in advance for all the effort put in to these translations!!
Solar panels of Ginlong, Omnik-Solar, Transenergy or Solarman?? Try my Android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ongmonitor

Flappie
Domoticz version:

Post by Flappie » Thursday 21 June 2018 11:09

Is it possible to sort the groups and scenes in the Android app like it's on the webpage?
There is an setting to sort it like the Dashboard. That works for the dashboard, switches, plans and all other pages but doesn't work for scenes and groups. Is this a bug in the app?

Yannick55
Domoticz version:

Post by Yannick55 » Saturday 23 June 2018 12:14

Hello,

There seems to be a bug with the "door switch" in the app, since domoticz has made a difference between "door switch" and "door contact".

The icon and slider of the door switch always stays "on" in the app, no mather if the door is locked or unlocked. This is in contrast with how it went before there was a distinct between "door switch" and "door contact".

That is off course not a big problem, but problems happen when i switch from the Unlocked state back to Locked state in the app. The command which has to be executed (I have a virtual switch which controls my door through a script) is not being executed.

In domoticz status things work fine so I think it has something to do with the always on state. Is that possible? And is it easy to fix it?

sdmg
Domoticz version:

Post by sdmg » Wednesday 27 June 2018 23:45

There is a problem with the log, it is only displayed if in domoticz it is activated as normal. If it is in status, nothing appears on the phone.

I feel the translation.

Greetings and thanks for the work.

sailmich
Domoticz version:

Post by sailmich » Monday 09 July 2018 18:44

Hello,
Language in Domoticz and app is set to German.
I have some blinds. As you can see on screenshot, status is open and I got "an" and "aus" which is on and off in English. First why I don't get "offen" instead of open? Second when status of a blind is open I suggest it would make more sense to label switches up and down instead of on and off. I never know if I should hit "an" or "aus" to close or open my blinds.
Is that because the app doesn't make a difference between light switches and blinds?
If I can help somehow with translation let me know.
Thx
Attachments
Screenshot_20180709-180446.png
Screenshot
Screenshot_20180709-180446.png (51.68 KiB) Viewed 804 times

thecosmicgate
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: newest

Post by thecosmicgate » Thursday 16 August 2018 9:02

Using this app on 2 phones : Samsung galaxy S8 and a OnePlus 6 . The geofencing piece works perfectly on the OnePlus but on the S8 it misses sometimes the switch . So when I entered the place sometimes nothing happens , even so when I exited the place ?
I reinstalled and reconfigured the app 3 times. Maybe are the more people with this experience ? Or even better a solution

Thnx

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice
Scooter ;)

dre68
Domoticz version: latest

Geofence Samsung A5 with Domoticz app

Post by dre68 » Thursday 16 August 2018 12:41

I experience inconsistent behaviour of geofence with the Domoticz App: sometimes the switch is activated by geofence, but not always (30% of time fails).
I use Samsung A5 (android 8.0.0), Domoticz app not controlled by battery management and a geofence of 500 meter radius. Not switching while passing the fence occurs randomly, so not limited to off or on switch moments or time. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

I'm getting desperate for a proper presence detection mechanism (Wifi and Bluetooth detection is not reliable as well in my experience)

thecosmicgate
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: newest

Re: Geofence Samsung A5 with Domoticz app

Post by thecosmicgate » Monday 20 August 2018 17:01

dre68 wrote:I experience inconsistent behaviour of geofence with the Domoticz App: sometimes the switch is activated by geofence, but not always (30% of time fails).
I use Samsung A5 (android 8.0.0), Domoticz app not controlled by battery management and a geofence of 500 meter radius. Not switching while passing the fence occurs randomly, so not limited to off or on switch moments or time. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

I'm getting desperate for a proper presence detection mechanism (Wifi and Bluetooth detection is not reliable as well in my experience)
This is exactly the same I experienced the last month's

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice
Scooter ;)

Derik
Domoticz version: BETA

Post by Derik » Sunday 26 August 2018 18:27

Dear all..
I sue the free app for years thanks for that.
Only i will perhaps upgrade to the pro version..
Only what are the real differnets between free and pay..[ the money i knwo hahaha, and support the developers oke ]

Is there perhaps a youtube?
Xu4: Beta Extreme antenna RFXcomE,WU Fi Ping ip P1 Gen5 PVOutput Harmony HUE SolarmanPv OTG Winddelen Alive ESP Buienradar MySensors WOL Winddelen counting RPi: Beta SMAspot RFlinkTest Domoticz ...Different backups

muurman
Domoticz version:

Post by muurman » Tuesday 04 September 2018 21:53

I just bought the premium. ( because if i ask for support in my opinion i also should pay to make the app better )

How should i connect from the internet? i hope not only through port forwarding and username password.

DAVIZINHO
Domoticz version: Beta

Post by DAVIZINHO » Saturday 08 September 2018 18:07

hello,
I have the app and works fine. i have two questions:
- its posible that the app tell me by notificaction that domoticz server is down?
- the TV version is the same?, or other app and i must pay again?

thanks a lot and great job!!!