Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Thursday 20 October 2016 5:12

I am using Logitech C920 webcam. It works fine on the browser but the image doesn't update on the Android app..


Any solution?

I will really appreciate the help.

Thank You

User avatar
DaTTcz
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 26 September 2016 9:12
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by DaTTcz » Saturday 22 October 2016 22:40

Hi, I have a camera Axis 221. The Android app is not change the image, still image is displayed from the time of adding the camera. And snapshot also does not work. Still saves one the same picture. Snapshot works for you?
Arduino, ESP8266, MySensors. Sorry for my English, I speak Czech.

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Saturday 22 October 2016 22:44

DaTTcz wrote:Hi, I have a camera Axis 221. The Android app is not change the image, still image is displayed from the time of adding the camera. And snapshot also does not work. Still saves one the same picture. Snapshot works for you?
By snapshot you mean the play button on the top right of the screen, right?
It doesn't work. Image refreshes but same image is displayed again and again.

BTW I am using free version of the app

User avatar
DaTTcz
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 26 September 2016 9:12
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by DaTTcz » Saturday 22 October 2016 22:59

Yeah play button on the right side in Android application must by activated... me too does not work. Me does not work snapshot button in administration. Only stream video button in administration for my work.
Arduino, ESP8266, MySensors. Sorry for my English, I speak Czech.

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Sunday 23 October 2016 1:09

DaTTcz wrote:Yeah play button on the right side in Android application must by activated... me too does not work. Me does not work snapshot button in administration. Only stream video button in administration for my work.
That's true with me too..

Only video in the administration works..
Snapshot in the browser, snapshot in the Android app doesn't work

User avatar
DaTTcz
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 26 September 2016 9:12
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by DaTTcz » Sunday 23 October 2016 8:42

vaibhav wrote: That's true with me too..

Only video in the administration works..
Snapshot in the browser, snapshot in the Android app doesn't work
Today I tried to disable the cache in the browser chrome and the snapshot is already up. But Android still does not work.
Arduino, ESP8266, MySensors. Sorry for my English, I speak Czech.

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Sunday 23 October 2016 8:55

DaTTcz wrote:
vaibhav wrote: That's true with me too..

Only video in the administration works..
Snapshot in the browser, snapshot in the Android app doesn't work
Today I tried to disable the cache in the browser chrome and the snapshot is already up. But Android still does not work.
Today I used Mozilla browser and snapshot in the browser now works.. Android app still not working

User avatar
DaTTcz
Posts: 14
Joined: Monday 26 September 2016 9:12
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by DaTTcz » Sunday 23 October 2016 9:13

vaibhav wrote: Today I used Mozilla browser and snapshot in the browser now works.. Android app still not working
I can confirm. Mozilla browser works.
Arduino, ESP8266, MySensors. Sorry for my English, I speak Czech.

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Sunday 23 October 2016 9:16

DaTTcz wrote:
vaibhav wrote: Today I used Mozilla browser and snapshot in the browser now works.. Android app still not working
I can confirm. Mozilla browser works.
But the app still doesn't work

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Sunday 23 October 2016 22:54

I tried the Dromotica app. In the app snapshot and video both work but I have EC and pH sensor in the network which are not supported by the dromotica app.
Dromotica app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tica&hl=en

jack74
Posts: 9
Joined: Wednesday 16 November 2016 13:27
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by jack74 » Wednesday 16 November 2016 13:35

Hi guys,
I'm new in this forum and I'm trying to configure the Domoticz Android APP (full version) to see the camera in live view (as Dromotica APP that works very well...) but I can only see the image due to the start up of Raspberry and then nothing more...

Could somebody suggets me how to force the refresh of the image as live view?

Thanks a lot and I'm very proud to join my hobby with you... :)

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Wednesday 16 November 2016 18:20

jack74 wrote:Hi guys,
I'm new in this forum and I'm trying to configure the Domoticz Android APP (full version) to see the camera in live view (as Dromotica APP that works very well...) but I can only see the image due to the start up of Raspberry and then nothing more...

Could somebody suggets me how to force the refresh of the image as live view?

Thanks a lot and I'm very proud to join my hobby with you... :)

I also have the same problem, can't find the solution yet.

armand8
Posts: 4
Joined: Thursday 24 November 2016 14:35
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by armand8 » Thursday 24 November 2016 14:50

Same problem here with Domoticz premium. Doesn't work with Dometica neither...
So no solution yet.

vaibhav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tuesday 27 September 2016 0:45
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by vaibhav » Thursday 24 November 2016 15:14

For me it works with dromotica

spugna85
Posts: 50
Joined: Tuesday 29 March 2016 16:41
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Location: Italia
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by spugna85 » Tuesday 04 April 2017 23:43

I too have the same problem with the Android app domoticz premium.
Has anyone found a solution?

Ps. Dromotica seems to work.

lukcinek
Posts: 45
Joined: Sunday 20 March 2016 0:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by lukcinek » Wednesday 12 April 2017 17:42

Hi
I have the same problem :(
Any solution?

foad62
Posts: 6
Joined: Saturday 01 October 2016 16:10
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by foad62 » Saturday 06 May 2017 9:47

I have the same problem

User avatar
galadril
Posts: 599
Joined: Monday 07 September 2015 10:32
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: latest
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by galadril » Monday 22 May 2017 9:12

The latest version of the Domoticz app changed the camera functionality..
Have you tested that?
Solar panels of Ginlong, Omnik-Solar, Transenergy or Solarman?? Try my Android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ongmonitor

delius
Posts: 5
Joined: Monday 02 January 2017 17:44
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by delius » Monday 22 May 2017 14:54

galadril wrote:The latest version of the Domoticz app changed the camera functionality..
Have you tested that?
I think i am using the latest verion of the Domoticz App (full version). I just tested the App with debugging mode on and it tells me (in the Camera submenu) "Connection OK, Ongeldige inlog-gegevens". However, the user i am connecting with has admin rights.

When I use the admin user itself, I do see the camera names, however I do not see any pictures or streams.

guantolento
Posts: 182
Joined: Saturday 01 October 2016 14:48
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: LastBeta
Location: Italy BG
Contact:

Re: Camera image doesn't update on the Android app

Post by guantolento » Wednesday 14 June 2017 12:32

Hello i have 1camera foscam c1 And in The app The box is always black without any stream.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
Master (pi3) - MB sensors + Dummy + Sysfs gpio + 1 NodOn MSP-3 + 1 Aeotec DSB28 Energy Meter + 3 Danfoss RS Room + 7 Danfoss Z Thermostat + 1 Swiid Inter + 9 FGS222
Slave01 (pi2) - MB sensors + Dummy + Weather Underground + 2 FGS223 + 1 FGWPE/F

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests