Home Bridge installation problem

belgo
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:

Home Bridge installation problem

Post by belgo » Tuesday 11 July 2017 18:02

Hi to all ,

i have a little problem with the installation of Home bridge ( e-domoticz ) on my raspberry PI 3

i fact not really a big problem because it is working fine , i can use siri to turn on and off switch , read temperature on esp 12 + dh 22.

but when i install home bridge and e-domoticz plugin i need to try multiple method ..

finally it's working but on launch of home bridge there is an error , i think that home bridge try to launch two differents instance of e-domoticz on two different path ... that give an error ( see below )

any one can help me to clean de config of home bridge ? is there a config file to edit to prevent dual launching ?

thanks very much for your help

Belgo

log :

[email protected]:~# homebridge status
*** WARNING *** The program 'node' uses the Apple Bonjour compatibility layer of Avahi.
*** WARNING *** Please fix your application to use the native API of Avahi!
*** WARNING *** For more information see <http://0pointer.de/avahi-compat?s=libdns_sd&e=node>
*** WARNING *** The program 'node' called 'DNSServiceRegister()' which is not supported (or only supported partially) in the Apple Bonjour compatibility layer of Avahi.
*** WARNING *** Please fix your application to use the native API of Avahi!
*** WARNING *** For more information see <http://0pointer.de/avahi-compat?s=libdn ... ceRegister>
[2017-07-11 18:00:43] Warning: skipping plugin found at '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge-edomoticz' since we already loaded the same plugin from '/usr/lib/node_modules/homebridge-edomoticz'.
[2017-07-11 18:00:44] Loaded plugin: homebridge-edomoticz
[2017-07-11 18:00:44] Registering accessory 'homebridge-edomoticz.eDomoticz'
[2017-07-11 18:00:44] Registering platform 'homebridge-edomoticz.eDomoticz'
[2017-07-11 18:00:44] ---
[2017-07-11 18:00:44] config.json (/root/.homebridge/config.json) not found.
Scan this code with your HomeKit App on your iOS device to pair with Homebridge:

┌────────────┐
│ 031-45-154 │
└────────────┘

/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/mdns/lib/advertisement.js:56
dns_sd.DNSServiceRegister(self.serviceRef, flags, ifaceIdx, name,
^

Error: dns service error: name conflict
at Error (native)
at new Advertisement (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/mdns/lib/advertisement.js:56:10)
at Object.create [as createAdvertisement] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/mdns/lib/advertisement.js:64:10)
at Advertiser.startAdvertising (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/hap-nodejs/lib/Advertiser.js:43:30)
at Bridge.Accessory._onListening (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/hap-nodejs/lib/Accessory.js:539:20)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at HAPServer.emit (events.js:188:7)
at HAPServer._onListening (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/hap-nodejs/lib/HAPServer.js:190:8)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at EventedHTTPServer.emit (events.js:188:7)