HGI80 input-settings disappearing and reverting to TCC

For heating/cooling related questions in Domoticz
philchillbill
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: beta

HGI80 input-settings disappearing and reverting to TCC

Post by philchillbill » Saturday 28 October 2017 8:09

I haven't used the heating for months so this bug might have crept in earlier and I only discovered it now (I am on the latest beta). If I use the Domoticz UI to request setting a zone temp differently to the value it's set to in my TCC app or on my Evotouch, the updated settings do appear in the Domoticz UI as the new status quo for a few seconds and then revert back to the TCC settings. This happened this morning with both 'Normal' and 'Economy' modes selected.

Any ideas?
NUC/Ubuntu, Evohome Heating + HGI80, Evohome Security, 4x HikVision IP cams, Aeotec, Neo & Fibaro Z-Wave, Logitech Media Server (on Synology DS916+), 10x SqueezeBox, Kodi, Harmony Hub, 5x Amazon Echo, HA-Bridge, Hue.

StanHD
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version:

Re: HGI80 input-settings disappearing and reverting to TCC

Post by StanHD » Saturday 28 October 2017 15:27

Have you tried setting the change with "permanent"? For me that works, but if I set an "Until" time then what you describe happens.
Domoticz Main - Intel nuc, Windows, RFXTRX433E. Lan Relay Boards, Aeon Z-Stick Gen 5, Evohome HGI80, Milight WiFi, MySensors Ethernet Gateway, Harmony Hub
Domoticz Slave - Asrock Ion - Linux, Python:- Broadlink RM2, Sonos
HA-Bridge - Amazon Echo / Alexa

philchillbill

Post by philchillbill » Sunday 29 October 2017 22:45

That's correct - permanent works but 'until' is overridden. Looks like a bug :roll:
NUC/Ubuntu, Evohome Heating + HGI80, Evohome Security, 4x HikVision IP cams, Aeotec, Neo & Fibaro Z-Wave, Logitech Media Server (on Synology DS916+), 10x SqueezeBox, Kodi, Harmony Hub, 5x Amazon Echo, HA-Bridge, Hue.

DanD
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 3.5641

Post by DanD » Thursday 09 November 2017 16:58

Hi,

I've been testing this out on my system and I can't seem to reproduce the problem. I've tried setting a quick action via the Evohome controller device in Domoticz and I've also tried timed overrides for individual zones via Domoticz and both seem to work normally via my set-up with a HGI80. I'm using the latest Domoticz development branch code compiled on my machine (v3.8707). Which beta versions are you running?

Dan
Windows 7, Raspberry Pi3, Honeywell Evohome Wifi, HGI80 + RFBee(s)

philchillbill

Post by philchillbill » Monday 20 November 2017 16:15

Sorry for the late reply - didn't notice your response until now. I'm always on the latest Beta, currently 8742

philchillbill

Post by philchillbill » Wednesday 07 February 2018 20:09

For the record, this is still happening in Beta 8763. EDIT: And in 8917 too !